Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Coming soon New roster by the commish (/forums/showthread.php?t=139685)

COMMISSIONERHBK9 09-02-2005 01:40 AM

Coming soon New roster by the commish

Hey guys some of you might remember me over at the madden board posting roster. Well tomorrow i am going to re buy espn and update the roster. I am going to be using lesclaypool roster v4.5 and update those with updating depth charts and everything. I will be posted these on sun just for the 53 man roster cut down. I put all my heart and soul in my roster project just go look if you don't believe me.

3bitz 09-02-2005 07:47 AM

Re: Coming soon New roster by the commish

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Hey guys some of you might remember me over at the madden board posting roster. Well tomorrow i am going to re buy espn and update the roster. I am going to be using lesclaypool roster v4.5 and update those with updating depth charts and everything. I will be posted these on sun just for the 53 man roster cut down. I put all my heart and soul in my roster project just go look if you don't believe me.

That's a bet homeboy!! Let me be the first one to thank you for ALL your hard work man. I know that it takes a lot of hard DAMN work to do these types of deals. Your work is greatly appreciated......

Steve_OS 09-02-2005 08:13 AM

Definitely looking forward to these. :) Your work is appreciated.

RoyalBoyle78 09-02-2005 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9

Thanks a lot buddy, but what is lesclaypool roster v4.5?

Steve_OS 09-02-2005 08:53 AM

Any idea if it will have the updated schedule?

RoyalBoyle78 09-02-2005 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Any idea if it will have the updated schedule?

I hope so :y220: I think Finn was working on somthing new with the schedule yesterday.

COMMISSIONERHBK9 09-02-2005 12:25 PM

well over at gamefaqs message board lesclaypool posted his latest roster version 4.5 he said the news one wont come out till sept 11. So i know guys want some roster now so i wanted to help.plus im started to get tired of madden so i rebuy espn and update the roster.

now for the updating schedule that would be inculding in the save too. but some people are sayin that it freeze in the franchise now the updating schedule but lesclaypool roster version 4.5 so i don't know if i should update from his version. Or if i start from scractch. Or at least start of from my last save jan 8. I need your guys help right now. Whoever has lesclaypool roster 4.5 over at the gamefaqs messagebord, can you tell me if you guys have any problems with it in franchise and if it freeze or not.

Rickster101 09-05-2005 07:36 PM

This sounds pretty cool you doinig NFL 2K rosters should be interesting I'm looking forward to seeing them,I've seen all of lesclaypools rosters and they're fine by me just a little outdated alls the same still good though.

Holla Back y'all :y220b::y11:
Rickster101