Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Mike8027's roster sets coming soon! (/forums/showthread.php?t=140143)

Altimus 09-06-2005 12:41 AM

Mike8027's roster sets coming soon!

My first roster set for a 2k Sports game and it's not even a official 2k6 one lol.

Anyways, those that enjoyed my roster set from last year, expect huge things this year. I have almost the NFC done. I hope to complete this before the Raiders - Pats game on Thursday night. I cannot promise it will be done though as I want to be as accurate as possible.

So this is the calender date for this season.

Version 0.5 - Week 1

Version 1.0 - Week 2

Version 2.0 - Week 8

Version 3.0 - Week 12

Playoff Version - Week 17

I'm releasing a second one in week 2 to make proper adjustments because I know some of you will find some adjustments that need to be made. :waytogo:

xrob 09-06-2005 10:33 PM

Re: Mike8027's roster sets coming soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike8027
My first roster set for a 2k Sports game and it's not even a official 2k6 one lol.

Anyways, those that enjoyed my roster set from last year, expect huge things this year. I have almost the NFC done. I hope to complete this before the Raiders - Pats game on Thursday night. I cannot promise it will be done though as I want to be as accurate as possible.

Version 0.5 - Week 1

Version 1.0 - Week 2

Version 2.0 - Week 8

Version 3.0 - Week 12

I'm releasing a second one in week 2 to make proper adjustments because I know some of you will find some adjustments that need to be made. :waytogo:

Thanks Mike. U always have some good rosters.

Rickster101 09-06-2005 11:19 PM

And now ladies and gentlemen two of the finest roster makers to have ever graced this site both bros of mine and both deadly accurate with detailed rosters and updated with extreme timely accuracy...this is gonna be good and I want to see this event from the "git go" so be asured I'll be chattin' with the both of you to get the inside scoop on whats goin' down...Mike I see you're outta the gate already good to see you in top form bro...and Xrob same for you some things never change...and in this case thats a good thing,great to hear from the both of you!!!

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101

MC_Arab 09-07-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Version 0.5 - Week 1

Version 1.0 - Week 2

Version 2.0 - Week 8

Version 3.0 - Week 12

Make sure not to overrate the rookies like many rostersets do. Also make sure you get the ratings for the players from the stats. :)

Steve_OS 09-07-2005 07:41 AM

Looking forward to them. :)

Altimus 09-14-2005 02:12 AM

I apologize that I didn't get these done when I said I would. I retrofit projectors into head lights and got really swarmed the last week. However I have one more division to go and everything is set. You guys should see these late Thursday night / early Friday morning. My apologizies once again.

sdrotar 09-14-2005 03:46 AM

Quote:

I apologize that I didn't get these done when I said I would. I retrofit projectors into head lights and got really swarmed the last week. However I have one more division to go and everything is set. You guys should see these late Thursday night / early Friday morning. My apologizies once again.

Bah. No apologies necessary. Making rosters isn't your job.
When you get them done, that's great, and I for one appreciate you sharing them here.