Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=140217)

BOOKOO 09-06-2005 03:21 PM

ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360??

Sorry fellas. I've been out of town vacationing on the tropical islands of Umpapabowmow with my bikini model girlfriend...but I'm back in town now. Bentley is in the shop getting detailed so I thought I'd hop on my computer which is connected to my 60" wall mounted plasma tv located in my master bathroom and see what's up in the madden world..so...that being said..anyoone got any new screenshots or vids of the critically acclaimed, highly anticipated Madden 360 for Xbox 360??

quietcool72 09-06-2005 04:29 PM

Re: ANY NEW INFO ON MADDEN 360??

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOOKOO
Sorry fellas. I've been out of town vacationing on the tropical islands of Umpapabowmow with my bikini model girlfriend...but I'm back in town now. Bentley is in the shop getting detailed so I thought I'd hop on my computer which is connected to my 60" wall mounted plasma tv located in my master bathroom and see what's up in the madden world..so...that being said..anyoone got any new screenshots or vids of the critically acclaimed, highly anticipated Madden 360 for Xbox 360??

There's nothing out there. EA must be doing the logical sales/marketing route of shutting up about the 360 version so they can milk every last sale out of the current gen Maddens.

Madden 360 will probably sell itself. EA will probably hype it FIERCELY during the October NFL games (during commercials)... but until then, they are gonna try to get as much out of the current gen as possible- and that includes shutting up about next gen 'till its time.

At least, that's my guess.

AndyP 09-06-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOOKOO
Sorry fellas. I've been out of town vacationing on the tropical islands of Umpapabowmow with my bikini model girlfriend...

;)

nofearsp2007 09-06-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quietcool72
There's nothing out there. EA must be doing the logical sales/marketing route of shutting up about the 360 version so they can milk every last sale out of the current gen Maddens.

Madden 360 will probably sell itself. EA will probably hype it FIERCELY during the October NFL games (during commercials)... but until then, they are gonna try to get as much out of the current gen as possible- and that includes shutting up about next gen 'till its time.

At least, that's my guess.

Yep. EA is trying to wing out all of the madden sales so that people wont turn it in for madden 360.

epe039 09-06-2005 11:20 PM

Does anyone think that Madden 360 will have practice squads and the IR problem fixed?

ThatCanadianGuy 09-07-2005 12:45 AM

Che said 1up has something coming on Madden 360. At the very least new screens, which he says look great.

bergie56 09-07-2005 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatCanadianGuy
Che said 1up has something coming on Madden 360. At the very least new screens, which he says look great.

Was there any time frame given?