Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   nick roster update (/forums/showthread.php?t=140331)

xrob 09-07-2005 09:50 AM

nick roster update

I goin to try to update his roster until he releases his newest.

Please post any CAP suggestions that he missed. Any help is appreciated.

Rickster101 09-07-2005 03:49 PM

Re: nick roster update

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
I goin to try to update his roster until he releases his newest.

Please post any CAP suggestions that he missed. Any help is appreciated.

Hey Xrob FYI he does have a v3 test file at his site thats going to be the base set used for the final v3 roster, you should check out his site and get updated on the status concerning them...DreadedSteelers roster set is going to be the original roster used since it doesn't have freeze issues and has been looked at and gone thru extensively by us fine roster makers here at,you got it..."OS...Da Spot" the final will include edits done by NickChew himself!

If you're gonna do one you'll want to get that v3 Test file...just a heads up bro...it is available now at his site!

Holla Back y'all :y220b::y11:
Rickster101

xrob 09-08-2005 07:58 AM

I got so excited that I started yesterday. I'm nearly done so does it make any sense to continue with v2 update?

Rickster101 09-08-2005 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
I got so excited that I started yesterday. I'm nearly done so does it make any sense to continue with v2 update?

Though the gameplay is great on those they will freeze if used for any Franchise after season activitys so if you don't plan on getting involved in any they should be fine for exhibition games, I don't think v2 was created for Franchise games and I've only gotten so far in the Franchise after several years...then bam...the freeze!!!

Holla Back y'all :y220b::y11:
Rickster101

xrob 09-08-2005 02:36 PM

Well u know I'm a exhibition guy. So nearly created all the rookies. Anh its still not maxed out.