Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Les Claypool's 2k6 Roster (v.4.5 Definitive Edition) (PLUS v5.0 official season notes (/forums/showthread.php?t=140613)

Les Claypool 09-09-2005 02:13 AM

Les Claypool's 2k6 Roster (v.4.5 Definitive Edition) (PLUS v5.0 official season notes

I've only ever posted on GameFAQs, but since I found this place, I'll put them here too, incase no one has seen these yet. I made huge changes using Finn's Editor (taking out retirees, swapping them with rookies, etc). About every single draftee to Round 5 is included, including other undrafted free agents that wind up on teams.

--------------------

I kinda felt the last save was not as good as it could be, due to alot of things.

So here some things off the top of my head, but more work was done than this.

Notable Moves

QB Jeff Blake to Bears
QB Travis Brown to Colts
NYJ CB Ray Mickens to Browns
Rams CB Jerametrius Butler out for season (stats lowered, end of depth)
QB Jason White removed from Titans
QB Gino Guidugli to Titans
Orlando Pace to Rams

Notable Stats (overr rating)
Donovan McNabb (90 to 92)
Michael Vick (89 to 90)
Jerome Bettis (97 to 93)
Improved Falcons rush attack/O-Line

Generally, I'm alot happier with this save. I think the team ratings are alot better too. I just wanted to get the few errors that were in the way.

Should be suitable until the official season starts.

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/prymson/index.html

--
---------------
V5.0 OFFICIAL SEASON SAVE
-----------------

Well, I went through the entire Sept. 4th cut list, and made the changes.

Now, is the time I'll be going through EACH team's roster and depth chart, and adding/creating/cutting any and every player on the charts.

Although I've run into a problem. I've hit the Create-A-Player mark at 46, but hopefully it seems Finn's newest editor coming out will be able to fix this, and I can add more.

Teams done:

Ravens
49ers
Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Buccaneers

SAVES HERE

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/prymson/index.html

Les Claypool 09-09-2005 02:16 AM

Re: Les Claypool's 2k6 Roster (v.4.5 Definitive Edition) (PLUS v5.0 official season n

ECH, wrong forum. Could have SWORE I was in rosters when I posted this..

can an admin move this to Rosters?

RaidersBaby 09-09-2005 07:31 PM

Re: Les Claypool's 2k6 Roster (v.4.5 Definitive Edition) (PLUS v5.0 official season notes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Claypool
Notable Moves
Orlando Pace to Rams

Theres a notable move..lol

CaptainZombie 09-10-2005 04:39 PM

Re: Les Claypool's 2k6 Roster (v.4.5 Definitive Edition) (PLUS v5.0 official season notes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Claypool
I've only ever posted on GameFAQs, but since I found this place, I'll put them here too, incase no one has seen these yet. I made huge changes using Finn's Editor (taking out retirees, swapping them with rookies, etc). About every single draftee to Round 5 is included, including other undrafted free agents that wind up on teams.

[/b]http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/prymson/index.html

Welcome Les to OS. I think that you will like it better over here at OS than GF if you decided to stick around. We've exchanged message at GF in the past.