Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Super Star Mode Question: Movie Shoots (/forums/showthread.php?t=140974)

Coach_McGurk 09-11-2005 06:43 PM

Super Star Mode Question: Movie Shoots

I am trying to get 4 out of 4 lines correct for the movie shoot that I picked (Feeney's Hope). The problem is, I keep getting 3 out of 4 correct but I KNOW that I have 4/4 correct. Is this a bug? I know I am right. I have done this over and over and over and over again with the exact lines I need to pick for it to be right but I get 3 out of 4 over and over and over again. It is driving me absolutely insane.

Sarah 09-11-2005 06:54 PM

Re: Super Star Mode Question: Movie Shoots

Maybe you missed some punctuation or some small details. Sometimes they won't change the words just the punctuations.

sweeperseven 09-13-2005 12:06 AM

Re: Super Star Mode Question: Movie Shoots

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach_McGurk
I am trying to get 4 out of 4 lines correct for the movie shoot that I picked (Feeney's Hope). The problem is, I keep getting 3 out of 4 correct but I KNOW that I have 4/4 correct. Is this a bug? I know I am right. I have done this over and over and over and over again with the exact lines I need to pick for it to be right but I get 3 out of 4 over and over and over again. It is driving me absolutely insane.

XBOX I'm guessing. The problem is that the third of the four lines you will need to say a line that you are not told to say. It's something like it tells you to say "Um. Uh. blah blah." and it's actually supposed to be "Uhh. Um. blah blah." or something like that.