Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Candyman's Rosters Coming Soon... (/forums/showthread.php?t=141045)

CaptainZombie 09-12-2005 11:59 AM

Candyman's Rosters Coming Soon...

Hey Everyone,
I have decided that I'm going to work on my set of rosters this week and through the weekend. I am going to use Nick Chew's base roster that was created by a few mainstays from here on OS. I guess Nick's V.2 roster was locking up during the draft.

These will be based off of opening day. I am using both Sportingnews.com and NFL.com to get the teams as accurate as possible.

I plan on

-All rookies created and on their correct teams.
-All signed/cut players.
-There are a lot of players in the F/A pool since I started this last night that aren't in the NFL anymore. This should help create rookies past the 46 player creation limit.
-Accurate Depth Charts.
-Accurate player attributes.
-I'm hoping that Finn's new Editor will be done by the time I wrap up these rosters.

Why am I doing this? I feel since the OS NFL2K5 community has given us fans many nice rosters and sliders, I feel like it's time to give back.

xrob 09-12-2005 12:15 PM

Re: Candyman's Rosters Coming Soon...

I would hold off continue updating Nick base set becuz I'm working on it and I have added a couple of people. I think I'll be dropping it today. If all goes well.

CaptainZombie 09-12-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
I would hold off continue updating Nick base set becuz I'm working on it and I have added a couple of people. I think I'll be dropping it today. If all goes well.

About what time were you going to release your roster? Can you let me know what you have done to the file?

xrob 09-12-2005 03:34 PM

I'm adding rookies strictly for exhibition play. Depth charts probably will be off. I'll be posting in a couple of hours.

CaptainZombie 09-12-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrob
I'm adding rookies strictly for exhibition play. Depth charts probably will be off. I'll be posting in a couple of hours.

Rookies will be the only thing that you are doing to this? Are you going to fix the rosters to opening day, signs/cuts?