Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Is this the Action Replay I need to buy for Xbox? (/forums/showthread.php?t=141077)

dan77733 09-12-2005 04:44 PM

Is this the Action Replay I need to buy for Xbox?

http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=119

Since Finn's editor doesnt work for ps2, im going to be buying an Xbox so I can update 2k5. I just want to make sure that the item listed above is the right item I need in order to use Finn's editor and downloadable rosters. If someone who has Xbox and uses Finn's editor can confirm that this is what I need, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Erratic 09-12-2005 05:06 PM

Re: Is this the Action Replay I need to buy for Xbox?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan77733
http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=119

Since Finn's editor doesnt work for ps2, im going to be buying an Xbox so I can update 2k5. I just want to make sure that the item listed above is the right item I need in order to use Finn's editor and downloadable rosters. If someone who has Xbox and uses Finn's editor can confirm that this is what I need, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

yeah, that works

dan77733 09-12-2005 06:44 PM

Cool, thanks.

I do have one other question that I forgot to ask before. Does the AR connect to your PC like the Sharkport does for ps2 (a 6 foot cable connects to both the ps2 and PC at the same time) or like Action Replay MAX does for ps2 (comes with a MAX drive that goes in the USB port and then must be removed and put in the ps2's USB port)???

Thanks.

Erratic 09-12-2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Cool, thanks.

I do have one other question that I forgot to ask before. Does the AR connect to your PC like the Sharkport does for ps2 (a 6 foot cable connects to both the ps2 and PC at the same time) or like Action Replay MAX does for ps2 (comes with a MAX drive that goes in the USB port and then must be removed and put in the ps2's USB port)???

Thanks.

I'm not familiar with the sharkport but with AR for xbox, you are given a memory card (8mb's I think) and then a slot which the card hooks into. That slot in turn hooks up to the USB port on your computer. So basically you hook up memory card to computer through device that AR comes with, and then transfer rosters/whatever onto memory card. Then you take out the card, bring it to your xbox controller and transfer it to your xbox hard drive. So it's really all about the memory card.

CaptainZombie 09-12-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Cool, thanks.

Thanks.

The AR is much better for the XBOX than the pain in the *** sharkport. I used to have the sharkport for the PS2 and it was horrid getting it to work right.