Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Blackice's Coach Mode Rosters/Settings Save (/forums/showthread.php?t=141303)

blackice 09-14-2005 03:08 AM

Blackice's Coach Mode Rosters/Settings Save

2 Attachment(s)
Whazzup fam, It has been a while since I posted anything up. Been playing many many many other games to take off the focus of the EA situation. But the new season of football is here and we still have the greatest football game ever made to max the fun out of it. And I think it is time to bring back the time treasured coach mode. So here are the saves I made for the interested and faithfull coaching peers.

The roster is as accurate as of 9/6/05 with my adjustment, for the QB, WR, and the K to improve the passing and the kicking from poot and my sliders for the game penalites and all for you enjoyment.

blackice 09-16-2005 10:58 AM

Re: Blackice's Coach Mode Rosters/Settings Save

So how is the saves?

WackyD321 09-17-2005 08:54 PM

What is Coach Mode??????????

Is it any good????????????

blackice 09-17-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WackyD321
What is Coach Mode??????????

Is it any good????????????

Coach Mode is basically Cpu vs. Cpu Action Game where you pick a team just like you regularly do but you pick the teams plays and they play it out. It's like watching a game.

I think it is good but the only way to find out is to try it out.

Bobolini 09-20-2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackice
Whazzup fam, It has been a while since I posted anything up. Been playing many many many other games to take off the focus of the EA situation. But the new season of football is here and we still have the greatest football game ever made to max the fun out of it. And I think it is time to bring back the time treasured coach mode. So here are the saves I made for the interested and faithfull coaching peers.

The roster is as accurate as of 9/6/05 with my adjustment, for the QB, WR, and the K to improve the passing and the kicking from poot and my sliders for the game penalites and all for you enjoyment.

I've never downloaded any files for the xbox. Can I just download onto a disk (from my PC) and load into the xbox? Sorry for my ignorance.

blackice 09-20-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobolini
I've never downloaded any files for the xbox. Can I just download onto a disk (from my PC) and load into the xbox? Sorry for my ignorance.

Only way I know is by using action replay or a mega xkey to upload and download saves. Sorry.

blackice 09-21-2005 02:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ver. 1.1

I adjusted this roster and settings a bit to feel and flow lot more like I like it. It's like the one-two punch with the two. Download, enjoy and give feedback to help build a better experience for Coach Mod games. Also for those out there that are coach moding and would like the best camera angle would be the demo angle which what you do is load the teams up without picking a team until the game is starting to activate the demo camera then pick your team and it just blows your mind.

Enjoy