Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Unbelievable Draft (/forums/showthread.php?t=141446)

vivrant 09-14-2005 11:55 PM

Unbelievable Draft

I just finished my season one with the G-Men and we won the Super Bowl as we beat the Ravens 31-9. Funny story is that Eli got injured in NFC Championship and Vinny Testaverde who was backing him up for us, Came in and won a huge game in the championship and proceeded to win the Super Bowl. Vinny retired after the season, but I wanted to let y'all know who I drafted and I was shocked these guys were all available during the draft.

1st Rd. 29th Pick - Lendel White (RB)
2nd Rd. 34th Pick - A.J. Hawk (LB)
3rd Rd. - Darnell Bing (SS, may Move to play FS)

Those are my first three round picks and they prob guys who could all go first round for real, Has anyone had a draft like this?

LetsGo0akland 09-15-2005 01:18 AM

Re: Unbelievable Draft

Well it all depends on how they performed in the NCAA. I know for me, LenDale white ALWAYS transfers from USC to ASU or Arizona and typically has a so-so year.

But yeah, all I can say is that it all depends. I know in last year's Madden, Cedric Benson dropped several rounds and I picked up Carlos Rogers in the 4th round.

3rdAnswer 09-15-2005 01:46 AM

I finished my first season with the Gints and got Abdul Hodge, Tramain Hall, Greg Lee, Marcus Hudson and two other dudes.

theaub 09-15-2005 07:57 AM

I've gotten, in the second year (3rd OVR pick):

Round 1: Vince Young, QB
Round 2: Stanley McClover, DE
Round 3: Travis Williams, MLB
Round 4: Garrett Wolfe, RB

And some other guys...but the above 4 were all at least 80 OVR.