Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   madden training camp cheat (/forums/showthread.php?t=141578)

liftheavy 09-15-2005 08:20 PM

madden training camp cheat

The computer teams do not get to go through training camp to improve there attributes.........do you guys thing it is cheating that the human controlled team can do it??

Samantha 09-15-2005 08:23 PM

Re: madden training camp cheat

Yes. Yet, I love doing it. I have made a rule for myself that I can only take any three players to training camp, and only one of them may be a veteran of more than 4 years experience. This way, I'm not getting all that much of an advantage. Next rule I make is, I have to reach Gold to move on to the next level. So if I start at rookie level, and only get a bronze, then I have to take the points and quit. Just a couple little rules I make to not take too much advantage of the cpu teams.

liftheavy 09-15-2005 09:52 PM

this part of the game could have been so much more

Samantha 09-15-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftheavy
this part of the game could have been so much more

Definitely, more training camp stuff, cpu teams going through it. A stronger sim engine, with smarter GM moves. I hope the franchise mode gets a lot of work next season. no new features, no new offensive or defensive things, just franchise and gameplay, and animations work. IR fix, salary cap work...EA could really improve this game with attention to these details.