Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   NBA Live 06 Beta Screenshots (9-17-05) (/forums/showthread.php?t=141793)

Steve_OS 09-17-2005 10:31 AM

NBA Live 06 Beta Screenshots (9-17-05)

We have just posted some screenshots from our beta copy of NBA Live 06.
"Authentic 5-on-5 Gameplay: The all-new animation system helps to visually present the up-tempo, fast-break brand of basketball that makes the NBA thrive. Also featured, is an improved transition game and a more physical brand of play with collisions and dunked-on scenarios."

Steve_OS 09-17-2005 10:33 AM

Re: NBA Live 06 Beta Screenshots (9-17-05)

These show off the "Freestyle Superstar" enabled players.

Steve_OS 09-17-2005 10:37 AM

If you have any requests, post them here. I'll try to get to them over the weekend. I obviously won't be able to get to them all, but I'll do what I can.

Mintsa 09-17-2005 10:39 AM

A picture of the new Raptors home court.

Please

poster 09-17-2005 10:48 AM

I really like this feature. It shoud seperate the stars from the average players. One thing I am confused about is I thought you could only have one guy on offense and one guy on defense have these attributes? Some of those screens seem to suggest(like the Piston screen) that you can have multiple guys on either side which is cool. Can you change these from game to game I wonder? This could provide lots of replay value and coupled with the player progression could make for a cool dynasty with guys getting better and worse as they age. Different guys becoming your star, and star becoming only average after bad years etc.

poster 09-17-2005 10:52 AM

Steve. I understand if you cant answer and hopefully this isn't going over the line, but can you comment on how the CPU plays when you play them. Do you see differences when you play different teams, do they run different plays? Again if this can wait for the Q & A its cool, just checking. Thanks again for all of the screens!!:cheers444

Ofizzle 09-17-2005 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poster
I really like this feature. It shoud seperate the stars from the average players. One thing I am confused about is I thought you could only have one guy on offense and one guy on defense have these attributes? Some of those screens seem to suggest(like the Piston screen) that you can have multiple guys on either side which is cool. Can you change these from game to game I wonder? This could provide lots of replay value and coupled with the player progression could make for a cool dynasty with guys getting better and worse as they age. Different guys becoming your star, and star becoming only average after bad years etc.

That's how it was at first, but they changed it that you can have as many as possible just depends on player ratings, I'm pretty sure that's how it is.

ballerzinc 09-17-2005 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poster

Yeah there can be as many freestyle superstars as there are players which is great because it really adds seperation between medicore and great teams.