Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   PS2 Roster Update (September 10), Bears, Pats team exports (/forums/showthread.php?t=142064)

tpaterniti 09-19-2005 06:45 PM

PS2 Roster Update (September 10), Bears, Pats team exports

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a zipped folder with a better version of the PS2 roster. You no longer need the Browns and 49ers playbooks. The Rams playbook provided is to circumvent the problem of their default playbook causing the game to freeze. I have also included 2 team exports, the Bears and the Pats. Its' all I have done, but I will take requests and make a queue for when I have spare time.

wallydog 09-21-2005 03:51 PM

Re: PS2 Roster Update (September 10), Bears, Pats team exports

tpat....

I'd like to update my XBOX roster with your player attributes...do you have a file with player attributes as I can not access the PS2 roster.

tpaterniti 09-22-2005 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallydog
tpat....

I'd like to update my XBOX roster with your player attributes...do you have a file with player attributes as I can not access the PS2 roster.

Sorry, I don't. It would have taken too much time to make a hard copy file of the attributes. Even if it took 1 minute per player, multiply that by 1800 players and you get 30 hours of doing nothing but making a hard copy that is essentially useless to me, and think how ong it would take you to transfer that to your console!

MelvinRiley 09-23-2005 06:37 PM

do you need max drive to download this or some other program or software

tpaterniti 09-24-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelvinRiley
do you need max drive to download this or some other program or software

you need either an Action Replay Max or a Sharkport (for PS2)

bassman04 09-29-2005 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpaterniti
Here is a zipped folder with a better version of the PS2 roster. You no longer need the Browns and 49ers playbooks. The Rams playbook provided is to circumvent the problem of their default playbook causing the game to freeze. I have also included 2 team exports, the Bears and the Pats. Its' all I have done, but I will take requests and make a queue for when I have spare time.

Don't wanna seem dumb or nothing but are these the Rosters for the 2006 season?? Just got my Maxdrive and have been converted from madden to Espn...Can't believe i left it this long!!! :y15:

dbeth 09-29-2005 02:40 PM

yup...as good as can be done with the ps2 for 2006.

I've been using them and they're very well done.

kfig5 09-29-2005 04:01 PM

Hi, I'm new to the boards, and just bought my AR Max for PS2 today. Are there any instructions on how to get these rosters loaded?

I saved the Zip file and exported the unzipped files to a CD-R. Do I just put the CD into the PS2 and copy the files to a Memory Card? And then from there, just Load the roster file like any old 2K5 roster?

I looked for a FAQ all over the site, but I'm not sure how to go about loading these rosters....

Help is appreciated. Thanks!