Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist (/forums/showthread.php?t=143818)

Sully 10-01-2005 08:52 AM

Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

Now that Madden 06 has been out for a couple months, it's time to start thinking about what we'd like to see in next year's installment.

You can use this thread for the current-gen, and next-gen systems. Please, take all discussion to the forums, as this thread is only a Wishlist.

Macar91 10-01-2005 09:10 AM

Re: Official Madden NFL 07 - Wishlist

I want better AI and jerseys (like the Cardinals new ones)

quietcool72 10-01-2005 09:11 AM

Better graphics, of course...
But I'd like to see the QBs have varied, realistic release speeds.

mvb34 10-01-2005 09:34 AM

80 man rosters for preseason

thetruthofcourse 10-01-2005 09:44 AM

How about running back tendencies FINALLY?

For example: LT can do it all such as run between the tackles, bounce outside. Your do-it-all RB. Compared with Jerome Bettis whose MAIN strength is running inside smashing it.

GOOD punt blocking perhaps?

Better juke system period.

No more suction blocking. Ya know where you think you have the angle on the Olineman and all of the sudden you're blocked.

No more stupid blocking. The Dline will do a stunt or a blitz and the guard whiffs on the block. No more FB not blocking the first man and bouncing tot he second level.

Sure I'm missing more, be back.

TToC

gosensgo101 10-01-2005 10:19 AM

1)Practice Rosters-this would add great realism.
2)Created playbook available in Superstar/Franchise-I don't know why they took it out.
3)Player lock for Superstar-Be able to play as just your player in Superstar (Running Routes, etc.)

There are tons more but that's all I can think of for now.

Wsv771 10-01-2005 10:48 AM

NFL Europe implementation.

ike4life1989 10-01-2005 11:37 AM

completely agree with practice squads and high preseason/training camp rosters and NFL europe - i am more of a dynasty person than playing

in terms of superstar fix all the dam e-mails im getting repeats of constantly or those that make no sense at the current time period

something that probably will never be done but it would be freakin awesome if we could edit salaries, whether a player is injured

also one thing that is really buggin me is signing coaches, which is mad fun, when a coach says he is going to retire i.e. NE Coach, and then he comes back the next year with a different team thats dumb - also with coaches id like to see Bill Belicheck and Bill Parcells names in the game instead of NE Coach and DAL coach and also why is Nick Saban 40s at every single coach stat? he screws the dolphins into the ground basically

thats all i can think of but please EA listen