Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   This Makes me Mad (/forums/showthread.php?t=143932)

jetsfansiny79 10-02-2005 02:29 AM

This Makes me Mad

I saw the video for Nba 2k6 for the Xbox 360 and it looked great. I am mad b/c they have a gameplay video for game that is not a Xbox 360 launch game, but is scheduled to come out before the end of the year and Ea doesn't have 1 single gameplay video out. I hope that changes with the game coming out less then a 2 months. I am not trying to say 2k is better then Ea, but I just want to see some next gen gameplay videos of a football game. All Ea gave us was 2 really good pics.Those Bk vidoes don't count b/c they are not offical.

Does anyone know if Ea is going to release anything soon.

blackceasar 10-02-2005 02:36 AM

Re: This Makes me Mad

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
I saw the video for Nba 2k6 for the Xbox 360 and it looked great. I am mad b/c they have a gameplay video for game that is not a Xbox 360 launch game, but is scheduled to come out before the end of the year and Ea doesn't have 1 single gameplay video out. I hope that changes with the game coming out less then a 2 months. I am not trying to say 2k is better then Ea, but I just want to see some next gen gameplay videos of a football game. All Ea gave us was 2 really good pics.Those Bk vidoes don't count b/c they are not offical.

LOL.. where have you been? EA tries to show as little gameplay stuff as possible because... well...i dont think i need to finish what I was gonna say, people already know what im getting at lol ;)

Badboy49er 10-02-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79

where did you get your info from?? NBA 2K6 most certainly IS a launch title. No need to be mad ..lol

Miles_Yuhas 10-02-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badboy49er
where did you get your info from?? NBA 2K6 most certainly IS a launch title. No need to be mad ..lol

Yeah, I heard that 2K6 (and Madden) are launch titles, and Live is a week or two after the launch.

deejay8595 10-02-2005 01:53 PM

Don't you guys read...

Next week EA will reveal Madden Next Gen....

dagger55 10-02-2005 02:14 PM

ugh....

in before the lock....

freezeframe 10-02-2005 03:28 PM

No there are only gonna be 10 titles avaliable on launch day! there are no sports games gonna be released on launch day from what I see!

Launch day means the day the system comes out- Day 1

dagger55 10-02-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezeframe
No there are only gonna be 10 titles avaliable on launch day! there are no sports games gonna be released on launch day from what I see!

Launch day means the day the system comes out- Day 1

please give me the link that shows the launch titles, because MS isnt even announcing that until tuesday or wednesday of next week.