Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   NEW!...Fan site pics....Plus Strauser message!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=144371)

deejay8595 10-04-2005 08:18 PM

NEW!...Fan site pics....Plus Strauser message!!

J.Strauser...

Welcome back to Madden NFL 06 for the Xbox 360. By now, you have probably seen a handful of screens released at the X05 event (where a recent build of Madden is playable by the way). Those four shots were taken from the game in various stages of development, but they are all screens from the game engine, and as you can see we're making great progress with the game, especially with lighting, time of day and weather. We still have some tuning to do and some bugs to fix, but the game is looking really amazing now. We are also very hard at work on the game play, and each day I play it and see dozens of new animations in the game. We wanted to release a few more screens to you, the fan sites, and this time we released one exclusive screen to three different sites. As before, these are ultra-high resolution, so I encourage you to download them in their full glory.

This shot of Ahman Green and his Packers visiting the Broncos and Invesco Field was picked because as I selected these, I am sitting here watching the Packers on Monday Night Football in my office. The lighting and uniforms are identical to what I am watching on TV. You get a nice look at the night lighting and how it really makes the players (especially the helmets). We actually have further tuned some of the lighting effects since this shot was taken, so the stadium lights look even better than this now. Also, this shot was from a cold game in Denver, so you are seeing some of the breath effects.

Enjoy the new screen, and look for more assets in the weeks to come. I've got to get back to work and help get this game complete, see you on the Xbox 360 with Madden NFL 06.

HIGH REZ PICTURE!!!
http://www.maddennation.com/nextgen/AGreenSnow.zip

Actually link to articlehttp://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...1%23post423551

Vince 10-04-2005 08:24 PM

Re: NEW!...Fan site pics....Plus Strauser message!!

Just post the pics here. Link doesn't work.

fredsmooth21 10-04-2005 08:26 PM

the link to the thread works, and you dont even have to register.

Flawless 10-04-2005 08:26 PM

Here Pasta posted it on Team Xbox...

marshallfever 10-04-2005 08:35 PM

In my opinion that is the worst pic they have released yet, just plain flat horrible

gabs485 10-04-2005 08:36 PM

Men the upper body of player model is great, i wonder why strauser himselft havent show any pics with a complete player, maybe he knows something is wrong with the models. I hope they fix this, anyways i'm getting the game cuz it's the only one to play.

Heelfan71 10-04-2005 08:36 PM

wonder what the other 2 pictures are and what sites they sent them too. :y11:

TheLetterZ 10-04-2005 08:36 PM

The link works fine for me. The screenshot looks pretty good, though I'm not sure what's going on with Green's facial expression. I'll also nit-pick and say that Favre looks incredibly bulky.

Overall level of detail is pretty solid.