Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 V3 update now available here!!!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=145348)

Mustangs84 10-11-2005 02:39 PM

Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 V3 update now available here!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 v3

This is the official V3 update.

Lots of changes including:

- updated depth charts
- various ratings adjustments to reflect the season to date (ie.
ratings boosts for Tyrell Sutton, numerous players on the ND offense,
Drew Stanton, Hank Baskett, Tyrone Prothro, and hundreds of others)
- Updated equipment for numerous teams

NOTE: This roster is intended for dynasty and exhibiton games ONLY. It
is not recommended for online use.

***NOTE***: This is the proper V3 file, uploaded October 13th. The other file was missing some moves I had previously done but apparently did not save correctly (ie. adding Billy Pittman, Branden Ore, proper rating for Gabe Watson, etc.).

Fiddy 10-11-2005 03:11 PM

Re: Fairdale Kings/Mustangs84 V3 update now available here!!!!!

sweetness, thxs!!

Mustangs84 10-11-2005 06:01 PM

Just a suggestion here....I forgot to put Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan back up to where he should be. He's a 91 right now, i would suggest making him around 94. I forgot to before I uploaded. i will re-upload with that change tommorrow, or you fellas can do it yourselves until then!

JohnnytheSkin 10-11-2005 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustangs84
Just a suggestion here....I forgot to put Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan back up to where he should be. He's a 91 right now, i would suggest making him around 94. I forgot to before I uploaded. i will re-upload with that change tommorrow, or you fellas can do it yourselves until then!

Hey Mustang, exactly what ratings did you change on Watson? I'll do it myself, but want to know what you did.

Great job on the rosters, as always. Glad to see the drag racing moron Cam Hall back on Boise St. Thanks!

Catch28 10-11-2005 10:07 PM

Thank you!!

RenDogg 10-12-2005 08:35 AM

Great Job as Usual! But does anyone have Ratings for Billy Pittman WR for texas. This guy makes big plays in the biggest games so far. He is also becoming one of Vince Young's, favorite targets. Thanks guys!!

t3g 10-12-2005 02:48 PM

Awesome!

This is a quick question about Florida State... did these rosters bump up the attributes for both Drew Weatherford and Greg Carr? Drew is turning out to be a pretty decent redshirt QB with 300 yard games and Greg is amazing. The last few games we played, Carr has been getting around 2 TD catches a game and has moved up to being one of the top 3 WRs on the team.

loccdogg26 10-12-2005 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenDogg
Great Job as Usual! But does anyone have Ratings for Billy Pittman WR for texas. This guy makes big plays in the biggest games so far. He is also becoming one of Vince Young's, favorite targets. Thanks guys!!

Good question I'm looking for the same thing.
That kid is really doing his thing.