Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Same ole scrioted animations... (/forums/showthread.php?t=145990)

deejay8595 10-16-2005 01:40 AM

Same ole scrioted animations...

:spit:

Mikejones1964 10-16-2005 02:17 AM

Re: Same ole scrioted animations...

I guess you have already seen all several thousand animations:zzz:

Note to self: We all should try complaining when there is something to complain about.

BTW..is this an old or new animation: Maybe yo can find the pic to show that its one of those same scripted animations you are talking about.

Mikejones1964 10-16-2005 02:23 AM

Old or new?: Maybe you can find the identical pic for this one too.

PacMan3000 10-16-2005 02:29 AM

I kind of agree with you, Deejay. The thing that really bothers me, though, is that those pics of that animation you posted aren't even realistic. How often will you see NFL players shove each other to the ground in attempting to make a tackle?

There are countless amounts of tackles...shoe-string, a shoulder into a guy's chest, wrap around, gang tackling...they could've even added in the horse collar which could have resulted in a 15 yard penalty. But a SHOVE tackle? Every time I see that animation I just cringe. Not because it's so frequent, but just because it's so awkward and unrealistic.

Mikejones1964 10-16-2005 02:33 AM

My point being there will be hundreds upon hundreds of animations that will be the same as current gen...Thats a no brainer...There are only so many ways you can tackle, juke, catch etc...Not to mention that the same 1,000 or so animations from current gen likely made their way to next gen...Taking one pic that has similarities then making the statement "Madden 360= Same scripted animations" is clearly taking things outta context...There are animations in the game currently that have yet to be seen. Not to mention the pics that I just posted...Are those not different?...maybe yyou will know sibnce you have seen all 4,000 animations. I'm sorry..I have not seen all 4,000 so I guess I'll just have to take your word on if those two pics are differnt animations.

Ease up bro...Your kinda like the boy who cried wolf...let the game come out...play it then make all your decisions. Your crying about animations, gang tackling. In due time you will have the ability to complain with an actual reason but to do so prematurely is simply a waste of bandwith.

Mikejones1964 10-16-2005 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I kind of agree with you, Deejay. The thing that really bothers me, though, is that those pics of that animation you posted aren't even realistic. How often will you see NFL players shove each other to the ground in attempting to make a tackle?

There are countless amounts of tackles...shoe-string, a shoulder into a guy's chest, wrap around, gang tackling...they could've even added in the horse collar which could have resulted in a 15 yard penalty. But a SHOVE tackle? Every time I see that animation I just cringe. Not because it's so frequent, but just because it's so awkward and unrealistic.

The horse collar is illegal in NFL Football...It was deemed illegal this year but EA already has it in the game supposedly..Not sure if thewy will keep it, tone it down or do something else to address the fact that the horse collar tackle is outlawed in the NFL

stoncold32 10-16-2005 02:45 AM

I'm sorry, but that first pictures looks horrible. Even the tatoo looks cheesy

Mikejones1964 10-16-2005 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoncold32
I'm sorry, but that first pictures looks horrible. Even the tatoo looks cheesy

you do realize that the 1st pic is current gen, don't you???