Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How do you do the taunts when you break away for a touch down? (/forums/showthread.php?t=146624)

goisles01 10-20-2005 05:01 PM

How do you do the taunts when you break away for a touch down?

The computer ai can do it every time.

DrewBledsoe 10-20-2005 10:01 PM

Re: How do you do the taunts when you break away for a touch down?

Quote:

Originally Posted by goisles01
The computer ai can do it every time.

Easy answer (for a change), if you want to high step into end zone , hit and hold "Y" button. If you want to perform a swan dive into endzone do the same with "X" button (just b4 u get there). Last doesnt always work, hit the Black or White "stiff arm" buttons and hold , and sometimes youre player raises his arm aloft as he runs in for TD. All these are for Xbox only. But beware as the high step especially slows you down, so be sure you're well in the clear.

There may be others ..dont know.

DrewBledsoe

AtXj 10-20-2005 11:32 PM

Along with Y and X you can hold Left trigger and I think B and they will do various taunts. Take into account as well that you have to be pretty far away from the nearest defender, if anyone is close they will do whatever the normal move is assigned to that button.

DrewBledsoe 10-21-2005 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtXj
Along with Y and X you can hold Left trigger and I think B and they will do various taunts. Take into account as well that you have to be pretty far away from the nearest defender, if anyone is close they will do whatever the normal move is assigned to that button.

Cool , didn't know that one (rushes off to get a breakaway TD):)

toychri 10-21-2005 02:46 PM

I got tackled on the 1 yard line trying to do a taunt last night. Luckily I scored on the next play or I would have been pissed. I hit down on the right stick, well, that is the stop juke. The defenders practically killed me from behind, and I was at least 6 yards ahead.