Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Superstar Appearance ??!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=147288)

SublimeAnarky 10-26-2005 06:56 AM

Superstar Appearance ??!!

Hi,

I'm having problems with the appearance of my Superstar..

I imported him from NCAA 2006 and for some reason , i just cant get the guys appearance to bar to cross the yellow... I've tried all kinds of combo's in terms of what he wears on the field..

i have been told its really easy to get these meter into green.. but wtf.. it just isnt working.

I'm a QB on superstar.

Any comments ?

Cheers

Bird006 10-27-2005 04:00 PM

Re: Superstar Appearance ??!!

He's an ugly mofo.

SublimeAnarky 10-28-2005 01:02 AM

wow. That was insightful.:appl:

so it would seem i agree... but there has got to be something that can be done about it isn't there ?

..and before some wise guy suggests 'plastic surgery' or some such lame brained idea..

lets try and keep it real shall we.. if there is something that can be done with the game to fix this problem, please do put it up.

Ive gone thru the RfTH in NCAA and built this guy up.. so i really dont wanna have to restart from scratch.

cheers.

Victory 10-28-2005 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SublimeAnarky
wow. That was insightful.:appl:

so it would seem i agree... but there has got to be something that can be done about it isn't there ?

..and before some wise guy suggests 'plastic surgery' or some such lame brained idea..

lets try and keep it real shall we.. if there is something that can be done with the game to fix this problem, please do put it up.

Ive gone thru the RfTH in NCAA and built this guy up.. so i really dont wanna have to restart from scratch.

cheers.

If you select your equipment as a revolution helmet and TC everthing else it helps a lot. I think the highest I got it was with a rev helmet, dark visor, eye black, team color mouthpiece, team color extended pad, team color wristbands on the arm a wrist (no sleeves), team color gloves, team color shoes

Drastik 10-28-2005 10:30 AM

something else that factors in is the way the superstars body is built. muscle is a must in the arms and chest, but not too much. so is the way thier pads are designed. apparently pad shelf is 'ugly' so that should put all the way down.

but it seems uve imported ur player from NCAA so u cant edit any of that. so ur SOL there.

SublimeAnarky 10-29-2005 01:55 AM

Damn.

Tx Victory/Drastik.

@Vic, i've got the revolution on.. and am team colored all the way down to my damn boots.. which incidentally is orange now that i'm on the Bengals ! :p

@Drastik, Is muscle definition something that you can manipulate if your superstar is created from within Madden only ? If yes.. then yuo're right.. i'm SOL :( , but would yuo know of anything else that can help here ?

cheers.