Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone still playin madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=147344)

cheddabob7502 10-26-2005 01:36 PM

Anyone still playin madden?

I mean are you waiting for next-gen or still playin? I know i am still playin but its hard to play and thinkin about next-gen at the same time, Im hyped about it and i can't wait to see how it is going to be.

tedknick 10-26-2005 01:59 PM

Re: Anyone still playin madden?

I still play about 2 games a night. I just restarted my franchise last night with your 49ers. I'm looking for more of a challenge than my Steelers were.

TJdaSportsGuy 10-26-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
I mean are you waiting for next-gen or still playin? I know i am still playin but its hard to play and thinkin about next-gen at the same time, Im hyped about it and i can't wait to see how it is going to be.

I'm kind of in the same boat you're in. I'll play online and such, but I'm kind of done with franchise mode until Madden 360 rolls around.

buck2303 10-26-2005 02:13 PM

I'm done I just cant play it anymore after looking at what I will be playing.

cheddabob7502 10-26-2005 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedknick
I still play about 2 games a night. I just restarted my franchise last night with your 49ers. I'm looking for more of a challenge than my Steelers were.

me too, i play one in franchise and one online, but good luck with the niners, they are horrible, they frustrate me when they can't even make fundamental plays, im 6-5 with them and its just to frustrating to play with them anymore plus i don't want to start another franchise with another team b/c one more month baby!!(give or take a few days)

vikingsfan1 10-26-2005 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buck2303
I'm done I just cant play it anymore after looking at what I will be playing.

I feel the same. I am going to trade my XBOX in on Oct 29, 2005. I have a $131.00 balance on my 360. I am hype for the new Madden.

Cpre5 10-26-2005 03:06 PM

Ya, I just started a Jets franchise.
In my 2nd season with Reggie Bush sharing time with Martin.

TJdaSportsGuy 10-26-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpre5
Ya, I just started a Jets franchise.
In my 2nd season with Reggie Bush sharing time with Martin.

Hah! That's funny. He ended up on the Jets on my franchise, too. Leinart was in Miami, and I had Steve Smith on my Bills. We had that whole damn USC team all playing in the same division!