Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anybody else notice this about the Superbowl video? (/forums/showthread.php?t=147345)

reverend_heat 10-26-2005 01:42 PM

Anybody else notice this about the Superbowl video?

Right when the video starts, you can hear Mcnabb calling out the play from the huddle. It sounds something like "Ace 2 wide form fullback flat on 1, let's work!" and they break huddle. The thing is, to me, it sounds like a recording of Mcnabb's actual voice. How cool would it be if every play was called out when the huddle breaks!

Graphik 10-26-2005 01:46 PM

Re: Anybody else notice this about the Superbowl video?

It is a actual recording of McNabb. EA has NFL films to work with and they have recorded dialog of a number of QBs in the game.

BOOKOO 10-26-2005 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Right when the video starts, you can hear Mcnabb calling out the play from the huddle. It sounds something like "Ace 2 wide form fullback flat on 1, let's work!" and they break huddle. The thing is, to me, it sounds like a recording of Mcnabb's actual voice. How cool would it be if every play was called out when the huddle breaks!

I think EA hired a team of inpersonators to inpersonate each Kew Beez voice. Thats why it sounds like him..because you know..inpersonators..they inpersonate...I can tell that from the amount of inpersonation that is taking place that the inpersonators..sound almost exactly like the inpersonatees...BOOKOO has spaken...any questions?

Deltron 10-26-2005 02:15 PM

As long as you can't hear the play call on defense...

X*Cell 10-26-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOOKOO
I think EA hired a team of inpersonators to inpersonate each Kew Beez voice. Thats why it sounds like him..because you know..inpersonators..they inpersonate...I can tell that from the amount of inpersonation that is taking place that the inpersonators..sound almost exactly like the inpersonatees...BOOKOO has spaken...any questions?

actually its not impersonaters...

It's 18 Actual NFL QB Voices.

cheddabob7502 10-26-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcelldarim31
actually its not impersonaters...

It's 18 Actual NFL QB Voices.

sorry but he really was being sarcastic if you didn't notice. But nice try.

BOOKOO 10-26-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
sorry but he really was being sarcastic if you didn't notice. But nice try.

Hey Cheddabob...why not cheesy bob...becuz dem ninaz are cheeeeezy fo real cheddabob..lets see if dat madden is good.

K now..if you can hear the play...wont dat giveup da play away? Bookoo said it..and it shall be done

nofearsp2007 10-26-2005 05:24 PM

its cool that they implement the real voices from players.