Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Keeping your Profile with the 2 contoller trick (/forums/showthread.php?t=147727)

DrewBledsoe 10-29-2005 11:31 PM

Keeping your Profile with the 2 controller trick

Ok I use the 2 controller trick to turn cpu QB vision off, but I miss playing with created packages , anyway anyone knows of keeping your profile switched on with this trick..replies would be appreciated..thanks

DrewBledsoe

3bitz 10-29-2005 11:55 PM

Re: Keeping your Profile with the 2 controller trick

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrewBledsoe
Ok I use the 2 controller trick to turn cpu QB vision off, but I miss playing with created packages , anyway anyone knows of keeping your profile switched on with this trick..replies would be appreciated..thanks

DrewBledsoe

What trick and for what system does the trick works on, if you don't mind a bro asking?

DrewBledsoe 10-30-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3bitz
What trick and for what system does the trick works on, if you don't mind a bro asking?

ok ...

1) Go to "My Madden / Game Settings / Custon Game"
2) Set Auto sub out 78%..Set Auto sub in 88%
3) Start new game with 2 contollers
4) Set controller 1 to the team you are going to use, set contoller 2 to the other team
5) Start Game
6) After coin toss grab controller 2 and go to "Settings/ Custom Game"
7) Set Auto sub out 78%..Set Auto sub in 88% and set QB Vision to OFF
8) Go to "Settings / Controller" (with same 2nd controller) and move the controller icon until its in the middle so that its set to cpu
9) Now the cpu will sub in out more realistically and will pass better (cos it has no cone)

This should work for all consoles.

OK?

DrewBledsoe

3bitz 10-30-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

ok ...

1) Go to "My Madden / Game Settings / Custon Game"
2) Set Auto sub out 78%..Set Auto sub in 88%
3) Start new game with 2 contollers
4) Set controller 1 to the team you are going to use, set contoller 2 to the other team
5) Start Game
6) After coin toss grab controller 2 and go to "Settings/ Custom Game"
7) Set Auto sub out 78%..Set Auto sub in 88% and set QB Vision to OFF
8) Go to "Settings / Controller" (with same 2nd controller) and move the controller icon until its in the middle so that its set to cpu
9) Now the cpu will sub in out more realistically and will pass better (cos it has no cone)

This should work for all consoles.

OK?

DrewBledsoe

thanks...... fella.

Spin 10-30-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

DrewBledsoe

does the cpu pass better with the cone off?

DrewBledsoe 10-30-2005 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spin
does the cpu pass better with the cone off?

Yes much better , it actually throws dump offs and short / intermediate passes i.e. A real NFL passing game, instead of just GOING LONG, as it does with the cone on. If anyone knows for sure that its impossible to use a profile and therefore created packages , pls let me know here , cos its frying my brain to come up with a way..and if u cant I'll just accept the fact. Thanks.

DrewBledsoe

timid 10-30-2005 01:55 PM

This does work in Franchise correct?

DrewBledsoe 10-30-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timid
This does work in Franchise correct?

Yes absolutely.

Just played Bucs (as Jets) in mid season, and Griese went 24/41 for 235 yards, even though I just held on to win 17-10 , was a great game.

Btw I play on All-Pro and use a slightly modified version of Playmakers sliders (level 1 version 2.1) which can be found at http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...85#post1843185 but I up cpu RBlock from 1 to 2 ,lower cpu RBA to 13,up Human Bblock to 2 and Human Tackling to 3 , otherwise against a decent back you can, and more often than not will give up daft rushing yardage and far too many breakaway touchdowns, even if you get the defensive play exactly right. I've actually had some very close and fun games recently, so try it out :)

DrewBledsoe