Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   NCAA March Madness 06 Review (Xbox) (/forums/showthread.php?t=147947)

Steve_OS 11-01-2005 08:25 AM

NCAA March Madness 06 Review (Xbox)

We have just posted our NCAA March Madness 06 review. Find out what Aaron Holbert has to say about it.
"EA’s March Madness series has always had something missing. Whether it was a limitation on the number of players you can name, real-life arenas or lack of teams; there was always something that held this series back from becoming a true contender for the top college basketball video game. After a quick look, it seemed as if many of the major problems with the series had been fixed. Will the game hold up after a closer look? Let’s see."

MR.RE 11-01-2005 06:27 PM

Re: NCAA March Madness 06 Review (Xbox)

[quote=Steve_OS]We have just posted our NCAA March Madness 06 review. Find out what Aaron Holbert has to say about it.
"EA’s March Madness series has always had something missing. Whether it was a limitation on the number of players you can name, real-life arenas or lack of teams; there was always something that held this series back from becoming a true contender for the top college basketball video game. After a quick look, it seemed as if many of the major problems with the series had been fixed. Will the game hold up after a closer look? Let’s see."
[/QUOTE
"Plays a good game with slider adjustments'' , nobody has sliders for this game. It feels like nobody even owns the game. Can u tell me what to adjust maybe, or anyone cause I tried doing my own thing and it still does not work for me. I want to like the game.

airmax3255 11-30-2005 09:01 AM

Re: NCAA March Madness 06 Review (Xbox)

[quote=MR.RE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS
We have just posted our NCAA March Madness 06 review. Find out what Aaron Holbert has to say about it.
[/QUOTE
"Plays a good game with slider adjustments'' , nobody has sliders for this game. It feels like nobody even owns the game. Can u tell me what to adjust maybe, or anyone cause I tried doing my own thing and it still does not work for me. I want to like the game.

ill try to play this game later