Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   whos staying away... (/forums/showthread.php?t=148109)

ofdman 11-02-2005 03:09 PM

whos staying away...

from this forum when Madden 360 is released?

I will because I don't wanna read anything negative or find out about problems before I discover them myself (should there be any).

At least a few weeks anyways...

okay, maybe a few days...

alright, at LEAST a few hours :waytogo:

SageInfinite 11-02-2005 03:14 PM

Re: whos staying away...

I think I might fall back for a week or 2. Not only to play the game but to avoid alot of the bullsh1t I see on here now.

MoL2k 11-02-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
I think I might fall back for a week or 2. Not only to play the game but to avoid alot of the bullsh1t I see on here now.

It's tough coming in here....

No matter what...this game will suck (I'm not saying it will suck, but the 50% that come in will have issues)...

I mean, you could actually suit up and go on the field (Madden 2020) VIA the holodeck and people would still have issues...I don't get it sometimes...

I, for one, cannot wait for this...this, to me, will be possibly the greatest experience yet....

FloridaGamer 11-02-2005 04:33 PM

I've already accepted the fact that most people here are anal about sports games, and I always keep that in the back of my mind when I open these forums...

Triggerfish 11-02-2005 04:44 PM

It's good entertainment! You have to come read it! Not everyone will agree on the same thing for anything...why should here be different. Same with politics,movies.sports...just life in general.The best is when people try and change your views on how to look at things...it's just funny stuff.

DaveDQ 11-02-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ofdman
from this forum when Madden 360 is released?

I will because I don't wanna read anything negative or find out about problems before I discover them myself (should there be any).

At least a few weeks anyways...

okay, maybe a few days...

alright, at LEAST a few hours :waytogo:

I don't want to read anything positive and be let down. That seems to be the norm around here.

TheLetterZ 11-02-2005 05:32 PM

I can't.

NCHelix 11-02-2005 11:51 PM

I'll be playing the game while finally being happy to not have to see the constant endless whining about all the little things EA doesn't do or this or that that doesn't work exactly this way.

I will simply enjoy the game, because that is what games are for.