Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 360 in stores Nov. 17th (/forums/showthread.php?t=148475)

Beantown 11-07-2005 08:11 PM

Re: Madden 360 in stores Nov. 17th

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troller
Remember when manuals used to be loaded with tons of info and pictures of enemies and bosses and stuff? I miss sitting on the toilet and reading manuals like that. It's so much better than a book while dropping a proverbial "deuce". There is nothing like reading and making a stink at the same time.

Um...thanks? :y11:

DirkOwnsAll 11-07-2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

Remember when manuals used to be loaded with tons of info and pictures of enemies and bosses and stuff? I miss sitting on the toilet and reading manuals like that. It's so much better than a book while dropping a proverbial "deuce". There is nothing like reading and making a stink at the same time.

Hmm...Or apparently writing and making a stink too.

The GIGGAS 11-07-2005 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkOwnsAll
Hmm...Or apparently writing and making a stink too.

No images in sigs.

jackson 11-08-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

That's friggin hilarious. You read my mind man. I thought I was the only one who made a regular practice out of this. What's great is when you get a new Game Informer in. You just gotta go sit on the pot and read it even if you don't gotta go. Funny stuff.

pnamis18 11-08-2005 04:00 PM

Has anybody heard this about lack of systems shipped for the launch? I went to EB games today and the guy behind the counter told me only twenty systems were to be shipped there and about seventy people preordered one. He said it's happening everywhere. Microsoft is not sending the sufficient amount of systems and most people who preordered with eb games and other major places, even wal mart, will not get a system until mid December to maybe even Christmas. This chapps my ***.

cheddabob7502 11-08-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pnamis18
Has anybody heard this about lack of systems shipped for the launch? I went to EB games today and the guy behind the counter told me only twenty systems were to be shipped there and about seventy people preordered one. He said it's happening everywhere. Microsoft is not sending the sufficient amount of systems and most people who preordered with eb games and other major places, even wal mart, will not get a system until mid December to maybe even Christmas. This chapps my ***.

I have said this before on other forums, get your money back and put it into your account or create one, Just go stand in line and wait, thats what i am going to have to do (maybe) if they don't gurantee my preorder. I hope people learn to never preorder a system from major places like that. You can never trust them and plus they don't have no good specials like circuit city or best buy has.