Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   You CAN edit players! (/forums/showthread.php?t=149893)

RaginCajun 11-16-2005 11:16 PM

You CAN edit players!

Looking through the manual, I saw this under rosters:

"Keep rosters up to date by trading players, signing free agents, setting depth charts, and more. You can make changes to any player or team roster."

That means you, in fact, can edit players! Does anyone have access to a 360 to confirm this?

choad 11-16-2005 11:17 PM

Re: You CAN edit players!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaginCajun
Looking through the manual, I saw this under rosters:

"Keep rosters up to date by trading players, signing free agents, setting depth charts, and more. You can make changes to any player or team roster."

That means you, in fact, can edit players! Does anyone have access to a 360 to confirm this?

sooo...you bought the game yet dont have an xbox 360 to play it on?

dont tell me you just bought the game so you could read the manual....

RaginCajun 11-16-2005 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choad
sooo...you bought the game yet dont have an xbox 360 to play it on?

dont tell me you just bought the game so you could read the manual....

Yes, the only reason I bought the game is to read the manual. Doesnt everybody do that?

You are aware that the system isnt out yet right?

Dont be a *******.

choad 11-16-2005 11:23 PM

im not the one who made the original post...if you say that the system isnt out yet then why are you asking if anyone can confirm this anyone 'with a 360'..dont contradict yourself..i was just wondering why you'd buy the game w/ out a system to play it on....seems rather dumb

PVarck31 11-16-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Yes, the only reason I bought the game is to read the manual. Doesnt everybody do that?

You are aware that the system isnt out yet right?

Dont be a *******.

OWNED!!!

nospin 11-16-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

You can make changes to any player or team roster."

These "changes" are probably depth chart positioning or simple body type - skinny - muscular - fat - etc. - changes. Acutally editing of individual body parts and accessories will not be in the game:

Quote:

MN: Even though the create a player feature is not in this game, will we still have the ability to edit existing players?

JS: No, sorry, with the level of detail of everything related to the player (faces, helmet, facemasks, equipment, body shapes, muscle tone, etc.) we focused on getting the NFL as right as we could before opening it up to editing and creation.

RaginCajun 11-16-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choad
im not the one who made the original post...if you say that the system isnt out yet then why are you asking if anyone can confirm this anyone 'with a 360'..dont contradict yourself..i was just wondering why you'd buy the game w/ out a system to play it on....seems rather dumb

I never said "with a 360", I said "access to a 360."

Some people have been able to get their hands on a 360, along with Madden.

Read before you post.

choad 11-16-2005 11:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
>