Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   It's been a nice run... (/forums/showthread.php?t=150123)

FlyingFinn 11-19-2005 12:12 AM

It's been a nice run...

I am trading in my xbox tomorrow...With it gone so is my ability to update the editor. Hopefully, there is enough in there to keep you guys going for as long as you need to. (Please VC release a generic game :y220: ).

Thanks to the 6 who donated and I am sorry I could get more done. That dang thing called a job just kept getting in the way....

Cheers,
Finn

Flyermania 11-19-2005 12:29 AM

Re: It's been a nice run...

The thanks should go to you Finn....for adding new life to a great game so that many of us can enjoy is beyond it's time. And thanks for all of your work on the NHL editors too.

capa 11-19-2005 09:28 AM

Finn,

Ugh...but thanks for all your work and time on this. Hey...how close did you get on the importing of historic teams? Anyway I could "convince" you to see this through if I did the testing for you on my box?

Chris

CaptainZombie 11-19-2005 12:09 PM

Finn, thanks so much and without your help there is no way that I could have updated 2K5 like I did.

I traded in most of my XBOX games along with 2K5 and my XBOX is up on ebay right now. I have officially retired from the updating 2K5 as I am finally really excited about next gen Madden and in hopes of getting a 360 this upcoming week.

rock85 11-19-2005 12:17 PM

Finn your the man thanks for all your time and effort:cheers444

daflyboys 11-19-2005 12:46 PM

Thanks for all you've done Finn...... I hope the experience was satisfying for you and it actually helped you in your personal endeavors. You're expertise and professionalism will be missed around here.

aholbert32 11-19-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I am trading in my xbox tomorrow...With it gone so is my ability to update the editor. Hopefully, there is enough in there to keep you guys going for as long as you need to. (Please VC release a generic game :y220: ).

Thanks to the 6 who donated and I am sorry I could get more done. That dang thing called a job just kept getting in the way....

Cheers,
Finn

Finn,

are you moving on to the 360?

Rocky 11-19-2005 05:28 PM

You have done so much for these games, I dont even think u realize it. Great job man and good luck in the future.:cheers444