Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Allard/Nelson have NFL team icons (/forums/showthread.php?t=150180)

Kevin26385 11-19-2005 04:55 PM

Allard/Nelson have NFL team icons

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile...HiroProtagonist

Is his gamercard and this is the image he has:

They did say there was going to be NFL ea sports nfl team icons

Allard is sporting one

EDIT:

Major nelson has one also

Thought some of you would be interested..these are avatars for the 360 that you can get for like 1 dollar.( for all 32 teams)

TJdaSportsGuy 11-20-2005 09:31 AM

Re: Allard/Nelson have NFL team icons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev5890
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile...HiroProtagonist

Is his gamercard and this is the image he has:

They did say there was going to be NFL ea sports nfl team icons

Allard is sporting one

EDIT:

Major nelson has one also

Thought some of you would be interested..these are avatars for the 360 that you can get for like 1 dollar.( for all 32 teams)

I'll probably wind up getting one with the Buffalo Bills logo. I'm such a loser! :59:

rawdog805 11-20-2005 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I'll probably wind up getting one with the Buffalo Bills logo. I'm such a loser! :59:

LOL... I hate the Bills, and I live in Buffalo... So its like living in hell, hearing about them 24/7...

Giants all the way Baby..

poster 11-20-2005 09:51 AM

Does anyone think we will be able to purchase add on's through this marketplace like game jerseys. I have heard that each team just has their home and away jerseys. I remember seeing a Browns picture with what looked like their throwback jerseys with the funky socks, but if each team just has home and away why would that picture be there?

Holic 11-20-2005 11:51 AM

Nice! I wonder if those will be on the Madden 06 game, or will we have to purchase them using marketplace points? I thought I rememered certain games coming with new layouts, etc. Maybe I'm wrong..

DXZeke 11-20-2005 12:35 PM

I thought to get logos and such you were going too have to use the marketplace. I can't remember whcih site it was that had the cost for individual logos and packs that had all of them, etc.

TJdaSportsGuy 11-20-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holic
Nice! I wonder if those will be on the Madden 06 game, or will we have to purchase them using marketplace points?

Those cost points. I can't remember where I saw it, but yeah, it's on the list of items which will be available on the Marketplace.