Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Why can't Ea release a patch? (/forums/showthread.php?t=150201)

oldpro 11-19-2005 11:07 PM

Why can't Ea release a patch?

I was wondering with all the complaints surrounding the 360 version (even before the official release) could EA Sports release a patch to correct some of the issues?

LBzrule 11-19-2005 11:11 PM

Re: Why can't Ea release a patch?

They will August 2006 :(

Boltman 11-19-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldpro
I was wondering with all the complaints surrounding the 360 version (even before the official release) could EA Sports release a patch to correct some of the issues?

Dude just drop it, what a trollish question.

Lame, dont buy it if it bothers you so much.

Maybe they will add things through X Box live on the 360, give it GD Time!! System is not even out yet for christs sake!!

Troller 11-20-2005 12:06 AM

I think boltman needs a break from the forums................

TheLetterZ 11-20-2005 12:12 AM

That's for us to decide, Troller. You're on thin ice as it is.

Skyboxer 11-20-2005 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boltman
Dude just drop it, what a trollish question.

Lame, dont buy it if it bothers you so much.

Maybe they will add things through X Box live on the 360, give it GD Time!! System is not even out yet for christs sake!!

That was not a bad question at all. In fact it may cause me to actually think about getting Madden 360 if I knew EA would fix a couple of the issues with the game.

oldpro 11-20-2005 01:14 AM

To Boltman :

I'm buying the game Tuesday and my question was a legitimate question. Why are some of you so sensitive to questions about EA Sports? Hopefully they read the forums to see how people really feel about their product. I simply want a great playing NEXT GENERATION NFL FOOTBALL GAME, nothing less!!

Badboy49er 11-20-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldpro
To Boltman :

I'm buying the game Tuesday and my question was a legitimate question. Why are some of you so sensitive to questions about EA Sports? Hopefully they read the forums to see how people really feel about their product. I simply want a great playing NEXT GENERATION NFL FOOTBALL GAME, nothing less!!

Dont even bother with him ...your question was legit. Actually to answer that yes they can and Jeremy Strouser has mentioned he possability of patching the game if need be. Now i odnt think they'll go in and patch tackle/Blocking code. But im sure they could do something for the other issues sucjh as the PASS/RUN glitch