Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Halllllllllllloti Ngata!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=152900)

Kearnzo 12-09-2005 10:31 PM

Halllllllllllloti Ngata!!!

Yeah, I know, practically noone posts about the current gen XBOX version of Madden anymore. However, I was just wondering, through the draft class, has anyone drafted Ngata before? Sweet mercy, when I drafted him he came out as an 89 overall, with 96 strength and 95 tackling. Not to mention he's fairly quick for the DT position. Well, he had the starting job as soon as I signed him. So I look at the stats for the season after I simulated, and he had accumulated 19 sacks! Guys an animal. He's up to a 94 heading into the postseason of his ROOKIE year.

Anyone else drafted Ngata before?

BTW, he was projected to be the first pick, so I traded up for the number one pick to get him if anyone was wondering.

bad_philanthropy 12-09-2005 10:45 PM

Re: Halllllllllllloti Ngata!!!

I actually drafted him with the 24th pick in the first round in my Steelers franchise. Came into camp at a 90 overall! I had lost Hampton in week six my first year with a career ending knee injury and I had been shuffling a couple guys in and out at NT. So I plugged in Ngata in at number one on the depth chart even before the first pre-season game. He honestly had a pretty unspectacular pre-season but once the real thing started he was a big factor in my AFC North championship run with 55 tackles and 12 sacks, D-Rookie of the year, and Pro Bowl. Also had a key sack in the AFC Championship game to seal the deal but I got trounced by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Fantastic draft pick.