Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   360 - Franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=153381)

packmanuk 12-14-2005 09:34 AM

360 - Franchise

I'm about to start a franchise on the 360 and wanted to get the best possible game so could someone help me with the follwoing questions -

1 - I know theres a problem with the simmed stats but what is the way to minimize this problem ?

2 - If you control al teams to edit coaches (to help with stats) How do you setup so that you do nothing for any team apart from the user controlled team ? I want to make trades etc for my team but have the cpu control everything for the other 31.

3 - Best sliders available ? I've read that default heisman is the way to go but wanted to check

4 - Anything else i need to know about getting a franchise to run the best it can given the problems

Thanks for any help given.

J-Unit40 12-14-2005 01:02 PM

Re: 360 - Franchise

Honestly, there is nothing you can do to fix the simmed stats. It's sooooo frustrating because I like this game for the most part. I have tried about everything - controlling all 32 teams, changing depth charts, sliders, etc. and nothing has worked. RBs get too few carries, FBs & QBs get way too many carries and WRs might get 70 receptions if you are lucky.

Give it a shot. I may be overlooking something. Substitution sliders are haven't played with too much, but who knows. Maybe that's where it's at.

Good luck.