Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   PS2 Updates (/forums/showthread.php?t=155983)

steviemcnasty 01-08-2006 06:58 PM

PS2 Updates

nyone have updated rosters for the PS2 version?

Brian Gee 01-08-2006 09:58 PM

Re: PS2 Updates

Quote:

Originally Posted by steviemcnasty
nyone have updated rosters for the PS2 version?

google NFL2k5forever and it'll bring you to the website. They've got a save and registering is quick. I'm using it and I love it.

This game still rules.

tpaterniti 01-20-2006 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briangauler
google NFL2k5forever and it'll bring you to the website. They've got a save and registering is quick. I'm using it and I love it.

This game still rules.

I have one (the only one) for PS2. I am also working on one for next year that will be at least as good as this years and probably better.

spit_bubble 01-28-2006 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpaterniti
I have one (the only one) for PS2. I am also working on one for next year that will be at least as good as this years and probably better.

How up to date are they? As a Seahawk's fan I want to preserve this moment. :grin:

Also, any chance you have Historic Rosters for the PS2 as well?

edit: I suppose I'll just check out NFL 2K5 Forever...

ryanr422 02-05-2006 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briangauler

This game still rules.

can someone please post the ps2 update? www.nfl2k5forever.com is being moved & redirects you to some bears website. thanks much in advance!

rudyjuly2 02-12-2006 08:30 PM

Read the info at the top of the Bears site. Its got a temporary location at http://www.nfl2k5forever.com/phpbb/ . (Note they have a misprint on the site).

You have to register to see the roster files. Just create an account and login and you will see them under PS2 final roster update in the forums.