Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Edge - Lita to have sex on RAW (/forums/showthread.php?t=156019)

CaptainZombie 01-09-2006 10:52 AM

Edge - Lita to have sex on RAW

In an interview with WWE.com following his New Year's Revolution title win, Edge announced that he and Lita will be having "live, torrid sex" on RAW to celebrate the victory.

According to Edge, they will be in the middle of the ring "doing it" on a big bed.

Credit: WWE.com

ExtremeGamer 01-09-2006 11:04 AM

Re: Edge - Lita to have sex on RAW

LOL...

Speaking of that, well, not really, but why in God's name does Chloe (Torrie's Dog) have a Superstar page under the Raw Superstars?! LOL

And was Hogan always on there?

Graphik 01-09-2006 11:06 AM

Meh...it would be cool if they had "real" sex. I dont wanna see scripted storyline sex. I can almost guarantee that someone will interupt. Hopefully its another female diva and she joins. :bump:

ExtremeGamer 01-09-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphik
Meh...it would be cool if they had "real" sex. I dont wanna see scripted storyline sex. I can almost guarantee that someone will interupt. Hopefully its another female diva and she joins. :bump:

LMAO!

fishepa 01-09-2006 11:16 AM

So this is what wrestling has turned into? What happen to the days of the Iron Sheik, Junkyard Dog, Jake the Snake Roberts, etc?????

mgoblue 01-09-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphik

sadly you know they're gonna be on the bed in the ring getting it on, you'll hear some intro music play, and guess who's plodding his way to the ring? None other than the sex machine himself, Big Vis. Sorry, i'd continue typing this post, but i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Graphik 01-09-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishepa
So this is what wrestling has turned into? What happen to the days of the Iron Sheik, Junkyard Dog, Jake the Snake Roberts, etc?????

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about this. Its as if the entertainment aspect completly took over the wrestling aspect. Who watches wrestling to see wresting nowadays?

Graphik 01-09-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgoblue
sadly you know they're gonna be on the bed in the ring getting it on, you'll hear some intro music play, and guess who's plodding his way to the ring? None other than the sex machine himself, Big Vis. Sorry, i'd continue typing this post, but i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I'm sure big Vis would want some of dat too. He'd just take it.

Actually, this would be a perfect time for none other than Superstars favorite guy, Murdock to come out and sneak a peek at Edge's package.