Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone heard if Madden 2007 and NCAA 2007 will be released on XBOX and PS2? (/forums/showthread.php?t=156877)

fantasysportsguy 01-17-2006 10:28 AM

Anyone heard if Madden 2007 and NCAA 2007 will be released on XBOX and PS2?

Haven't heard anything about this yet, and I wont be getting a 360 until fall probably, so I was curious.

Wsv771 01-17-2006 12:38 PM

Re: Anyone heard if Madden 2007 and NCAA 2007 will be released on XBOX and PS2?

Seeing as how EA just stopped releasing Madden on the PS1 last year, you can be assured that Madden will stick around on at least the PS2 for a few more years to come (Xbox will probably be the same deal). As far as NCAA goes, that's a bit harder to tell, but I would assume they still would.

mercalnd 01-17-2006 03:28 PM

Re: Anyone heard if Madden 2007 and NCAA 2007 will be released on XBOX and PS2?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wsv771
Seeing as how EA just stopped releasing Madden on the PS1 last year, you can be assured that Madden will stick around on at least the PS2 for a few more years to come (Xbox will probably be the same deal). As far as NCAA goes, that's a bit harder to tell, but I would assume they still would.

I agree. However, I would assume that both Madden and NCAA will be the exact same game as the 06 versions but with updated rosters. I'm sure some will say that it's been the same game since 02 but if you truly play them you know that's not the case, even though they could have done more to change them. My point is they won't develop anymore on current gen. I would also expect 07 to be the last version of NCAA on current gen while Madden will probably last a few more years.