Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Candyman, Rickster, Daflyboy, or anyone; PLEASE HELP. I have an X-PORT. (/forums/showthread.php?t=157447)

murry 01-21-2006 03:38 PM

Candyman, Rickster, Daflyboy, or anyone; PLEASE HELP. I have an X-PORT.

How do I get all the updated rosters and editor for my X-Port (not the Sharkport). Is there a way to convert the files to ".xps"? I thank the heavens for you guys, I had no idea that people still love the game like I do. Please, Please, Please; someone help.

2K for life.

Rickster101 01-21-2006 04:09 PM

Re: Candyman, Rickster, Daflyboy, or anyone; PLEASE HELP. I have an X-PORT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by murry
How do I get all the updated rosters and editor for my X-Port (not the Sharkport). Is there a way to convert the files to ".xps"? I thank the heavens for you guys, I had no idea that people still love the game like I do. Please, Please, Please; someone help.

2K for life.

What you'll need to DL these roster files is an "Action Reply" system for XBOX (regular not 360) files and access to Finns site to DL the editor I'm not familiar with any of that conversion stuff I only do regular files for Dling onto the XBOX system.

Heres the link that will get you the editor for ESPN NFL 2K5 Football game created by Finn,just read the instructions and you'll be able to DL it for your own use...read the instructions to insure you're using it properly and it DLing for you.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101

murry 01-21-2006 04:31 PM

Re: Candyman, Rickster, Daflyboy, or anyone; PLEASE HELP. I have an X-PORT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101
What you'll need to DL these roster files is an "Action Reply" system for XBOX (regular not 360) files and access to Finns site to DL the editor I'm not familiar with any of that conversion stuff I only do regular files for Dling onto the XBOX system.

Heres the link that will get you the editor for ESPN NFL 2K5 Football game created by Finn,just read the instructions and you'll be able to DL it for your own use...read the instructions to insure you're using it properly and it DLing for you.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101

I own a PS2. Do you know where I could download all the latest rosters for the X-PORT for the PS2.

Thanks.