Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   NFL2K6 Game Covers? (/forums/showthread.php?t=158057)

cimbus 01-25-2006 11:52 PM

NFL2K6 Game Covers?

Can someone please tell me if there is a site to got to for the latest in game covers for NFL2K6? If not then does anyone know if more covers will be published for download? I've only seen Tom Brady of the Patriots, Ronnie Brown of the Dolphins, Chad Johnson of the Bengals features so far at various sites? I like the Ronnie Brown cover because I am a Dolphins fan but I wanted to see more postings of perhaps other players on the team or even other players in general from other teams. I have a brother that is a Bills fan and I could not find him a cover to send.

Rickster101 01-26-2006 02:36 AM

Re: NFL2K6 Game Covers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimbus
Can someone please tell me if there is a site to got to for the latest in game covers for NFL2K6? If not then does anyone know if more covers will be published for download? I've only seen Tom Brady of the Patriots, Ronnie Brown of the Dolphins, Chad Johnson of the Bengals features so far at various sites? I like the Ronnie Brown cover because I am a Dolphins fan but I wanted to see more postings of perhaps other players on the team or even other players in general from other teams. I have a brother that is a Bills fan and I could not find him a cover to send.

The guy you might want to get in contact with is a member here and he does have his own web site though I haven't heard from him in awhile, his name used is "Behindshadows2" and IMO is one of the best in the buisness at doing custom covers for NFL 2K6 Football.

Heres a link to his site or do a search and email him and see what he's up to these days.

http://members.blackplanet.com/BHS_XB_ROSTERS/

Also check out daflyboy he gets down also doing covers and IMO is also one of the best in the buisness bar none except for BS, both these guys do excellent work so check em' out!!!

Tell em' Rickster101 referenced you to him and said to give em' a "Holla"!!!

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101

eXperiment63 01-26-2006 04:35 AM

Just a few I made a while back, I dunno if I will be making anymore.

daflyboys 01-26-2006 12:26 PM

Tell me what you want (or was that it?) and when I have the time I can work one up for you with the template resembling this:

BigBlue 01-26-2006 12:38 PM

Would it be too much trouble to make one with Jerome Bettis on it? Not the fumble against the Colts, though :-)

Thanks!

BigBlue

daflyboys 01-26-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlue
Would it be too much trouble to make one with Jerome Bettis on it? Not the fumble against the Colts, though :-)

Thanks!

BigBlue

Is there a certain picture/pose? If so, post a link to the raw one here...make sure the resolution is good.....small, grainy pics suck.

Behindshadows 01-26-2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlue

Thanks!

BigBlue

you rub the magic lamp and the Shadows Genie Appears....Here as your requested....

Whats up Rickster101 I'm still alive and kicking...just luring behind the shadows of OS....but I'm around...

click below for full size cover for print...

http://home.comcast.net/~mysterious1...k6Steelers.jpg

Rickster101 01-27-2006 12:52 AM

Oops now I've done it and here they are in all their glory, the best and most creative lads to grace the threads here at "OS...Da Spot" and all I did was make a serious "Holla" to my bros and they come thru...I'm lovin' this!!!

Seriously you cats are the coolest when it come to throwin' down the cover art for the fans at large, we all need to hook up and get into some serious production and start our own company or something...we do our own updated rosters,have serious resources to produce players via roster edits with the great Finn handling tools and shareware to work with and guys who know this game pretty much as if we made it ourselves breakin' it down are putting back together again as if we were VC themselves,maybe not as big but just as good as it can get.

Well I'm just kidding of course but up to this point most of its true and the proof is in the threads and the post we've been throwin' down for sometime now which includes everything from the rosters to the settings and even the package it could come in with the actual work posted here in this thread.

Good to hear from you BS, still lurking in the shadows I see and as usual right on time just like I knew you would be...take some time to check out my latest rosters their about as close as we're gonna get to anything 2K6 also see what daflyboy been up too he's been a busy fella these days and has improved 100% in his efforts working on some 2k6 projects of his own.

BS do me a favor if you can...mention some guys who deserve some face time on the back cover if possible...Candyman56,daflyboy,baa7 and Bascape666 one hell of a tester and a guy who keeps us on our toes with a ton of questions and serious obsevations that have aided me tremendously in working on recent projects and as we all know this work isn't possible without guys like him who ask the questions for us to figure out and pat yourself on the back for your own efforts back in the day you've always come thru when I needed you the most a true friend at this site "Os...da Spot", I'll always be in touch with most of you keepin' you on your toes so this dream just doesn't die and goes away,2K Football will be around in our version as long as I find it interesting and fun or until the VC crew gets back into production.

Well I won't take over this thread and leave you guys to do you thang droppin' "Hot" cover for guys interest in seeing what I already know about you talented bros of mine...you all rock and thats a good thing...anything I can hook you up with don't hesitate to give me...

Holla Back y'all :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101