Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   360 - Formation subs? (/forums/showthread.php?t=159243)

Wheele8 02-06-2006 09:41 AM

360 - Formation subs?

Hopefully I'm missing something. Is there any way to change up players per formation? This option has been in every football game since I can remember. I find it hard to believe this is impossible on the the 360 version.

Wheele8 02-06-2006 03:03 PM

Re: 360 - Formation subs?

I did search on this and it looks like there is no way to sub players per formation. Wow. I find that absolutely unbelievable. A lot of the other ommisions I can understand. I mean, maybe programming the ability to challenge plays is very complicated, and possibly tweaking your AI to actually get somewhat realistic sim stats is challenging. But, not putting in formation subs? I mean, clearly the ability is there. You can make simple subs in the play-call screen.

This game has gone from dissapointment to inexcusable for me. I really need someone to explain this to me? How could they release something so unfinished and broken? How? I am so mad right now.

mvb34 02-06-2006 03:27 PM

Wait for Madden 2007,,,,

The Chef 02-06-2006 11:09 PM

This was the first thing I noticed as well and it was frusterating also. For some reason they keep my starting corner and safety on kick coverage therefor they get tired real quick and have to leave the game far to soon. Hopefully next year they can actually put some of these things back in, and also add new things to the game.