Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   50-YD INDOOR WAR!!!!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=159476)

highheatkingsb 02-07-2006 09:59 PM

50-YD INDOOR WAR!!!!!!

Well, tomorrow is launch day, who's getting it? I'm kind of excited to check this game out. Except for MLB 06' The Show, this is my most anticipated sports title this year thus far.

Triggerfish 02-07-2006 10:06 PM

Re: 50-YD INDOOR WAR!!!!!!

Im getting it...actually watched a couple games this week and enjoyed it! After watching the ref-bowl on sunday this is a very fresh change of pace!

ADA885 02-07-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triggerfish
Im getting it...actually watched a couple games this week and enjoyed it! After watching the ref-bowl on sunday this is a very fresh change of pace!

You should get it. I'm doing a dynasty/season mode with the Georgia Force and it's definitely a fun game to play. It's a very nice fresh change of pace like you mentioned earlier.

highheatkingsb 02-07-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADA885
You should get it. I'm doing a dynasty/season mode with the Georgia Force and it's definitely a fun game to play. It's a very nice fresh change of pace like you mentioned earlier.

Hey ADA885, what's the difficult settings like? And what level are you playing and how challenging is the A.I.? Are there sliders? Sorry for all the ???? at once.

ADA885 02-07-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
Hey ADA885, what's the difficult settings like? And what level are you playing and how challenging is the A.I.? Are there sliders? Sorry for all the ???? at once.

The difficulty settings go Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, and All-AFL. I'm just playing on the default setting of Pro, and once I get used to it, I'm going to bump it up. The A.I. seems decent I guess. Not really familiar with the game of Arena Football so I couldn't tell ya how accurately the portrayal is of a real game. Also, there are sliders. They are:

Offense

QB Accuracy
Pass Blocking
WR Catching
FB Ability
Run Blocking

Defense

Awareness
Knockdowns
Interceptions
Break Block
Tackling

Special Teams

FG Length
FG Accuracy
Kickoff Length

highheatkingsb 02-07-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

The difficulty settings go Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, and All-AFL. I'm just playing on the default setting of Pro, and once I get used to it, I'm going to bump it up. The A.I. seems decent I guess. Not really familiar with the game of Arena Football so I couldn't tell ya how accurately the portrayal is of a real game. Also, there are sliders. They are:

Offense

QB Accuracy
Pass Blocking
WR Catching
FB Ability
Run Blocking

Defense

Awareness
Knockdowns
Interceptions
Break Block
Tackling

Special Teams

FG Length
FG Accuracy
Kickoff Length

Thanks man, good to see there are sliders. Hopefully someone can come up with a decent set.

ADA885 02-07-2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
Thanks man, good to see there are sliders. Hopefully someone can come up with a decent set.

No problem. Just let me know if there's any other info or whatever you'd like to know about the game.

ThePebble19 02-08-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

No problem. Just let me know if there's any other info or whatever you'd like to know about the game.

What's the create-a-team like? Is it any better than Madden's, or at least as good?