Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   ***Arena Football XBOX Roster - gr8fuldave*** (/forums/showthread.php?t=159833)

CaptainZombie 02-10-2006 09:46 PM

***Arena Football XBOX Roster - gr8fuldave***

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the file that was posted by gr8fuldave inside one of the other threads in this board. I decided to create a seperate thread for people to find this much easier.

Credit goes to gr8fuldave.

TexansFanDC8 02-11-2006 01:54 AM

Re: ***Arena Football XBOX Roster - gr8fuldave***

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman56
Here is the file that was posted by gr8fuldave inside one of the other threads in this board. I decided to create a seperate thread for people to find this much easier.

Credit goes to gr8fuldave.

I've actually used that one, but made necessary corrections to it to make it more accurate, such as jersey number changes, a few guys that needed to be dropped in free agent pool, equipment changes, body style changes (especially kickers, has anyone else noticed how bulked-up they are?), the Columbus-Chicago trade, some free agent pickups, etc. I have no idea how to do the whole uploading thing, so I wouldn't know where to begin, but if someone wants to share the process, I'd like to know.

dave360 02-11-2006 01:18 PM

First off scan the file for viruses
click on reply/quote
Scroll down to where it says manage attachments, upload the file, and type in your info then hit reply again. I'd love to have your file with updated stuff as well. Please upload it, or you can fire it off to me at [email protected] and I'll do it for you with full credit in a seperate thread.

TexansFanDC8 02-11-2006 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Original file came from gr8fuldave. I made necessary roster changes, equipment changes, releases, free agent, pickups, body type changes and one trade that I recall off the top of my head (Columbus-Chicago). As of February 10.