Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Need some help with Madden 360 (/forums/showthread.php?t=161616)

mjb 02-25-2006 08:03 PM

Need some help with Madden 360

Here's the problem....I can't pass! I've tried several different slider sets and levels of play but still have trouble completing passes. The running game works fine for me,as does defense. It just seems like no matter what the level or sliders,my QB always ends up completing only 35-40% of his passes. When I drop back to pass,I find the receiver I want to hit but by the time the ball gets there there's 2-3 guys covering a once wide open wideout!! Now,I don't take control of my reciever,I throw the ball and let the computer try to catch it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated guys! After hearing all the bad things about the game,I picked it up anyways,just had to play some football,and I really like it. I can see some of the complaints do have some merit,but I am thoroughly enjoying this game and am anxiously awaiting this years version. This coming from a previous Madden *****,so give me some tips guys!

Sarah 02-26-2006 12:18 AM

Re: Need some help with Madden 360

First of, drop the difficulty level to the lowest. And if you still can't complete a pass, max all the Human sliders. If it still doesn't work, maybe football is not for you.

mjb 02-26-2006 03:08 AM

I ask for tips and I get clowns. No one ever said I couldn't read defenses,etc....I'm not a noob to football folks. In fact I've never had problems with any previous football game,so the sarcastic comments can be stuck...well you get the picture. For some unexplained reason I was having problems but I think it was the team I was using for some reason. I was playing a Chargers franchise and pass completions were few and far between. BUT as soon as I put in Philip Rivers everything changed. So i started a new franchise,same sliders,Dan's 'Zero' sliders,with the Bengals. After two games Palmer leads the league in passing,Housh and Johnson in recieving and Rudi in rushing. Palmer is completing 70% of his passes as opposed to Brees at about 40%. It went from nearly impossible to almost too easy. So Sarah and gilga,I can read defenses but apparently you cant READ,all I asked for was a few tips. Thanks anyways.

Sarah 02-26-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjb
I ask for tips and I get clowns. No one ever said I couldn't read defenses,etc....I'm not a noob to football folks. In fact I've never had problems with any previous football game,so the sarcastic comments can be stuck...well you get the picture. For some unexplained reason I was having problems but I think it was the team I was using for some reason. I was playing a Chargers franchise and pass completions were few and far between. BUT as soon as I put in Philip Rivers everything changed. So i started a new franchise,same sliders,Dan's 'Zero' sliders,with the Bengals. After two games Palmer leads the league in passing,Housh and Johnson in recieving and Rudi in rushing. Palmer is completing 70% of his passes as opposed to Brees at about 40%. It went from nearly impossible to almost too easy. So Sarah and gilga,I can read defenses but apparently you cant READ,all I asked for was a few tips. Thanks anyways.

Your the one that doesn't know how to communicate, CLOWN. You mention you can't complete passes without giving us any idea what team and or QB you are using. You gave us a general question and we will give you a general answer. Be specific and we will try our best to give you an specific answer. And you are the "CLOWN" for calling us a clown where it is your fault you can't communicate right. You are better off spending more time in school than with your XBOX 360. Maybe then you can learn to communicate right so you will get the proper answer to your problems.

GB33 02-26-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah
Your the one that doesn't know how to communicate, CLOWN. You mention you can't complete passes without giving us any idea what team and or QB you are using. You gave us a general question and we will give you a general answer. Be specific and we will try our best to give you an specific answer. And you are the "CLOWN" for calling us a clown where it is your fault you can't communicate right. You are better off spending more time in school than with your XBOX 360. Maybe then you can learn to communicate right so you will get the proper answer to your problems.

Oh how I have missed these mature Madden boards and it's members. Ah the entertainment.
Give the guy a break and quit being a message board hard-a$$.

TJdaSportsGuy 02-26-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah
Your the one that doesn't know how to communicate, CLOWN.

Sarah,

Personal attacks and name calling are in violation of the OS Terms of Service. This is your warning.

gilgamesh348,

You know the old addage, "If you don't have something nice to say..." It applies here. Keep posting replies like that and your stay here at OS will be a short one.

LionsFan20 02-26-2006 08:17 PM

I have a problem completing passes as well. I always figured it was the QB I used. Either Joey Harrington or Jeff Garcia. I would like to get a real QB and see how I do.

davehughes14 02-27-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Sarah,

Personal attacks and name calling are in violation of the OS Terms of Service. This is your warning.

gilgamesh348,

You know the old addage, "If you don't have something nice to say..." It applies here. Keep posting replies like that and your stay here at OS will be a short one.

Why is Sarah is violation? She was insulted first. Anyway, this stuff is too funny!