Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Draft tips 360 (/forums/showthread.php?t=162271)

Mauler97 03-02-2006 03:48 PM

Draft tips 360

The development of rookies made me love this game. I know alot of you have bad drafts but here's a couple of tips that you may not know.

1. When rookies are green for potential they are rated above 75, if theyy have all but one square lit they're 85.

2. If you save right after you sim the pro bowl you can go ahead to the offseason and go to rookie scouting, if the top rookies are not fun, go back load your save and try again.

marshallfever 03-02-2006 08:57 PM

Re: Draft tips 360

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauler97
The development of rookies made me love this game. I know alot of you have bad drafts but here's a couple of tips that you may not know.

1. When rookies are green for potential they are rated above 75, if theyy have all but one square lit they're 85.

2. If you save right after you sim the pro bowl you can go ahead to the offseason and go to rookie scouting, if the top rookies are not fun, go back load your save and try again.

Believe or not i actually had loads of fun drafting myself some talent. I did it for my brothers franchise and my own.

Drafting players is quite entertaining. But i olny wish there was a way to scout the players before the draft even starts like in ESPN NFL 2K5

Scoop 24 03-03-2006 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshallfever
Believe or not i actually had loads of fun drafting myself some talent. I did it for my brothers franchise and my own.

Drafting players is quite entertaining. But i olny wish there was a way to scout the players before the draft even starts like in ESPN NFL 2K5

u can. go to league news in the offseason. then go to draft preview every player is scouted and the #s and notes get more accurate as u get closer to the draft . so by time you check right after you end the season there may be a a rb running a 4.27 and by time you reach the draft he could be running a 4.5 and vice versa so it makes thing very intresting

marshallfever 03-03-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nokio8423
u can. go to league news in the offseason. then go to draft preview every player is scouted and the #s and notes get more accurate as u get closer to the draft . so by time you check right after you end the season there may be a a rb running a 4.27 and by time you reach the draft he could be running a 4.5 and vice versa so it makes thing very intresting

Wow i didnt know that, thanks; Now when i finish up this season i'll do that