Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread*** (/forums/showthread.php?t=163113)

slapnutz2k2 03-08-2006 09:14 AM

***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

This is to make it easier for everyone who are still updating 2K5 (myself included). :cool:

49'ers
cut WR Johnnie Morton, DE Chris Cooper, CB Ahmed Plummer

signed QB Jesse Palmer

BILLS
cut OG Mike Williams, DT Sam Adams, SS Lawyer Milloy, TE Mark Campbell

BRONCOS
cut RB Mike Anderson, DE Trevor Pryce, TE Jeb Putzier

BROWNS
cut LB Kenard Lang, CB Michael Lehan

signed K Jeff Chandler

CHARGERS
cut FS Jerry Wilson

CHIEFS
cut CB Eric Warfield, CB Dexter McCleon, LB Shawn Barber, LB Gary Stills

COWBOYS
LB Dat Nguyen retired

DOLPHINS
cut CB Sam Madison, CB Reggie Howard, OT Damion McIntosh, SS Tebucky Jones, LB Junior Seau, TE Lorenzo Diamond

FALCONS
cut DE Brady Smith

GIANTS
cut FS Brent Alexander, C Joe Iorio, LB Barrett Green, OG Jason Whittle

JETS
cut CB Ty Law, C Kevin Mawae, OT Jason Fabini, QB Jay Fiedler, LB Barry Gardner, DT Lance Legree, WR Harry Williams Jr., FB Jerald Sowell, SS Oliver Celestin

LIONS
cut OG David Loverne

signed QB Shaun King

PACKERS
cut LB Na'il Diggs

PANTHERS
Cut DT Brentson Buckner, RB Stephen Davis, RB Rod Smart, LB Brandon Short

PATRIOTS
cut CB Duane Starks

RAIDERS
cut DT Ted Washington, OG Ron Stone, CB Denard Walker

RAMS
cut WR Isaac Bruce

signed DT La'Roi Glover (Cowboys)

REDSKINS
cut LB LaVar Arrington

SEAHAWKS
cut CB Andre Dyson, LB Jamie Sharper, CB Michael Harden

STEELERS
cut QB Tommy Maddox, CB Willie Williams, SS Mike Logan, SS Russell Stuvaints

TITANS
cut OT Brad Hopkins

VIKINGS

signed SS Willie Offord

JWZZR 03-08-2006 03:50 PM

Re: ***2006 NFL2K7 Free Agent Move Thread***

vikings sign jason whittle

JWZZR 03-09-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWZZR
vikings sign jason whittle

Patroits cut Willie megenist

Flyboy 03-09-2006 04:21 PM

Very nice thread.. I have one in the Pro Football folder as well. Now, creating rookies with accurate attributes is going to be another animal.

slapnutz2k2 03-09-2006 05:42 PM

EAGLES

signed LB Shawn Barber (K.C.)

slapnutz2k2 03-11-2006 07:33 AM

BENGALS
cut DE Duane Clemons.

BUCS
cut LB Jeff Gooch, QB Brian Griese, OL Matt Stinchcomb

GIANTS
sign CB Sam Madison

RAMS
resigned WR Isaac Bruce

REDSKINS
cut CB Walt Harris, DT Brandon Noble, FS Matt Bowen, C Cory Raymer, P Tom Tupa.

Rickster101 03-11-2006 08:04 PM

You're doing an excellent job here Slapnutz2k2 I was just going over a few moves myself with another roster set aside for 2K7 which is in the first steps heading towards the NFLs off seasons roster moves.

I think this is perhaps the best way to start and build rosters no matter whoes roster you're using it has to have a starting point and with guys like Slapnutz2k2 dropin' info like this theres no way anyone of us using it won't benifit!!!

You guys got the talent and most of us are skilled and aware of editing and whatnot but if you think by dropin' rosters like a cat has kittens is gonna cut it then you're mistaken my good man, ain't gonna happen no time soon!!!

Thats why theres the off season and some people are a little quick on the draw these days (Hint) when it comes to puttin' em' together and spewtin' them out (another hint) like cats or somethin'...crazy I know but true!!!

But then again as reminded here by someone eles who pointed this out to me in a post...."To each his own"....oh well we'll see what happens anyway!!!

We should IMO take it easy and just flow with the off season right now making changes as we get good updated reliable info like we have here in this thread, again IMO this is how it should start out so we keep everybody on the same page and in touch with whats current and to "Keep it real".

Now don't get me wrong I know its only a game and sometimes we all can get somewhat competative about our chosen rosters and thats cool and all but remember my coolest of cool bros we're all gonna have fun with this and if you're still lookin' for the best ( cough...Rickster101s :y1:) then I don't think you're gonna find it anytime soon because "The best has yet to come".

Also I may be one of the few who has the "NFL Channel" but if you do I'd encourge you to watch and keep yourself abreast and updated to NFL current affairs in general its good stuff to know!!!

And now for some humor to brighten your day..."Whoes the best" again this question I've seen asked before some place around her and the answer still the same...we all are!!!

Well thats it fellas just keep up and post any movements here I'm sure Slapnutz2k2 will be and I'll be updating also everything he's posted is right on and shown in a nice attention getting presention, great job again we should really give him some serious creds for "stickin' wit it" great job bro!!!

Holla Back ya'll :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101

Flyboy 03-11-2006 09:02 PM

Rickster, I wanna hook up with you and others to work on rosters for opening week, bro. Holla at me.