Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   2K7 covers... (/forums/showthread.php?t=164091)

mactraxx 03-16-2006 11:27 PM

2K7 covers...

How do you upload a cover to this sight.. it keeps on telling me that its to big and i have seen large pics posted on here..I have a few cover for the up coming 2007 year i would like to post..

Thanks guys (and gals)

DTX3 03-16-2006 11:42 PM

Re: 2K7 covers...

You could upload it at photobucket.com

mactraxx 03-16-2006 11:50 PM

Thank you

mactraxx 03-17-2006 01:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a cover for all my fellow saints fan out there that i made..its my first effort at doing one so be kind:boxing:Let me know and i can email it to you...

daflyboys 03-17-2006 01:34 PM

Althought the font is "cool" in and of itself for the "2k7" part....it doesn't fit and it's lost in the Saints and NFL logos. For that matter your player figure and Saints logo are competing for where the eye gets drawn to. You may want to reposition, resize and/or fade one or the other. "2K7" should stand apart and be distinct/easy to find. Not sure why it uploaded looking wide screen either. Photobucket will resize things if you UL to their site when too large.

mactraxx 03-17-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daflyboys
Althought the font is "cool" in and of itself for the "2k7" part....it does fit and it's lost in the Saints and NFL logos. For that matter your player figure and Saints logo are competing for where the eye gets drawn to. You may want to reposition, resize and/or fade one or the other. "2K7" should stand apart and be distinct/easy to find. Not sure why it uploaded looking wide screen either. Photobucket will resize things if you UL to their site when too large.

Thanks for the comments and right...I have a few more I am working on. I didnt use photobucket i just resized it and posted it the the forums standards them did an offer of emailing it... Im just bored and wanted to do something different and it was fun.

daflyboys 03-17-2006 04:59 PM

I tend to be too harsh..... you definitely have an eye and have a "style"....

mactraxx 03-17-2006 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daflyboys
I tend to be too harsh..... you definitely have an eye and have a "style"....

No offence at all..i like suggestions...there all welcome good or bad..