Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Daflyboys 2K5 March rosters *** incomplete (/forums/showthread.php?t=165089)

daflyboys 03-27-2006 12:37 AM

Daflyboys 2K5 March rosters *** incomplete

2 Attachment(s)
Much thanks to Dan, from where I based these, and the guys updating the FA moves in the thread. There are a fair amount of moves not done simply because there's no room on the team. No depth charting done either. If you want to test them, I would suggest taking them into a new franchise and let the asst. coach update depth charts. Make sure you check punt returners as Dan was having that QB in the PR position problem. Much more to do guys.

As far as sliders, they're UL'd below too.

Addendum: Following players are not in roster pack, but have been listed in FA move thread for 2K5:

Shaun King
Joe Iorio
Brandon Williams
Peter Boulware
Doug Easlick
Anthony Simmons
Tracy White
Dwayne Ledford
Harry Williams
Tom Arth
Henri Crockett
Chad Scott (RB)
Robbie Valenzuela
John Leake
Will Heller

**I also missed moving OG Toniu Fonoti (on SD) to TB Bucs

JWZZR 03-27-2006 04:44 AM

Re: Daflyboys 2K5 March rosters *** incomplete

Quote:

Originally Posted by daflyboys
Much thanks to Dan, from where I based these, and the guys updating the FA moves in the thread. There are a fair amount of moves not done simply because there's no room on the team. No depth charting done either. If you want to test them, I would suggest taking them into a new franchise and let the asst. coach update depth charts. Make sure you check punt returners as Dan was having that QB in the PR position problem. Much more to do guys.

Addendum: Following players are not in roster pack, but have been listed in FA move thread for 2K5:

Shaun King
Joe Iorio
Brandon Williams
Peter Boulware
Doug Easlick
Anthony Simmons
Tracy White
Dwayne Ledford
Harry Williams
Tom Arth
Henri Crockett
Chad Scott (RB)
Robbie Valenzuela
John Leake
Will Heller

I cant Wait to Try Them

dont worry about half does guys because they wont make the team

SKINSFAN0303 03-27-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daflyboys

Shaun King
Joe Iorio
Brandon Williams
Peter Boulware
Doug Easlick
Anthony Simmons
Tracy White
Dwayne Ledford
Harry Williams
Tom Arth
Henri Crockett
Chad Scott (RB)
Robbie Valenzuela
John Leake
Will Heller

thank you so much for the update i love this and still play it all the time I have no problems doing depth charts and what not again thanks

Flyboy 03-27-2006 11:47 AM

Antrell Rolle is also missing from the Cardinals... I think it's based off of Rickster's latest update because I have the same missing players in the rosters I'm working on.

daflyboys 03-27-2006 11:58 AM

Well....it's so tough to do NFL rosters this time of year and even as far as into the camps. I think the thing to do is, play with last year's final rosters if you want to do individual seasons until rosters for this year get settled. After all, no one has actually played for their new teams anyway. And just keep the updates going in a seperate file until things come together for all the teams and you can take care of the last signings and the drafted guys that actually make it.

If they were continuing to make the game, the two things I'd love to see them do is be able to sort columns by last name and also when you go to the "assign to team" screen, it would be a grid and not a top to bottom list (for easier maneuvering).