Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   NFL Head Coach Cover Boy Announced, Screenshots Included (Xbox, PS2, PC) (/forums/showthread.php?t=165241)

Shaver 03-28-2006 01:47 PM

NFL Head Coach drops June 20th - Cowher on Cover

EA Sports has sent us information on the cover boy for NFL Head Coach, including some screenshots.
"NFL Head Coach challenges gamers to build and manage every aspect of a football team from the ground up. A simple conversation system and an engaging graphical interface allow users to immerse themselves into the lives of an NFL head coach. As head coach, you develop a team strategy, execute it on and off the field, and try to build a winning organization year after year. Your status as a coaching legend will rise and fall based on all of your actions as you strive to become the greatest head coach of all time."

dieselboy 03-28-2006 02:08 PM

Re: NFL Head Coach drops June 20th - Cowher on Cover

I checked out the game shots...nothing special, but thats not what this game is about.

I am really excited to pick this up.

Thrasha 03-28-2006 02:09 PM

It's cool they are finally bringing games like this to the console. But if their was a sport that this kind of game brought to the console, it would be Baseball over Football every day of the week.

Still glad to see it though, and I'll definitely pick it up.

Hopefully it's a success and inspires other companies to try their hand at games in the same vein.

And seriously, if the game is about being a head coach, you can't have any one on the cover besides Bill Belichick.

bkrich83 03-28-2006 02:11 PM

I am actually looking forward to this game more than Madden or NCAA. But that's just me.

dieselboy 03-28-2006 02:29 PM

I'm more excited for this than Madden or NCAA because of how different this game is/original. But, if I had a choice between one of the three this year, I would probably still go with NCAA.

poster 03-28-2006 03:14 PM

Looks interesting. So is it basically the coach mode in Madden with lots of added features?

Shaver 03-28-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkrich83
I am actually looking forward to this game more than Madden or NCAA. But that's just me.

It's not just you. I'm really psyched for this one.

SoMiss2000 03-28-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clay_OS
It's not just you. I'm really psyched for this one.

only Clay can build Detroit Lions into a winner.:y7: