Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Where can I find the PS2 rosters? (/forums/showthread.php?t=165720)

mr_ecktid 04-03-2006 12:35 PM

Where can I find the PS2 rosters?

It looks like everyone here has an xbox version...but I was reading somewhere that since I have an AR Max Evo/Drive that I can still download some rosters from here and load it on my PS2...is this possible?

-Mark

Flipmo23 04-03-2006 02:19 PM

Re: Where can I find the PS2 rosters?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_ecktid
It looks like everyone here has an xbox version...but I was reading somewhere that since I have an AR Max Evo/Drive that I can still download some rosters from here and load it on my PS2...is this possible?

-Mark

I'm not too sure about that, but it may be possible. Give it a day or two and I'm sure someone here wil give you a definite answer. As far as I know, the gamesaves here are xbox, but I could be wrong.

mr_ecktid 04-03-2006 03:10 PM

Yeah it's kind of confusing, there should really be a sticky concerning the how/to and faq about updating rosters for noobs like me.

-Mark

mr_ecktid 04-03-2006 10:22 PM

Can anyone else direct me to where to find some UPDATED (I.E. TO to the Cowboys, Culpepper to Miami, etc.) rosters for the PS2?

I tried codejunkies, but their forum is down. The most recent roster I found here was one from 12-05...

ANY help is appreciated!!

-Mark

D_Money 04-05-2006 12:22 AM

You may need to wait until the draft. Rosters are changing too quickly right now. Once the draft has been completed, you should see rosters coming thru.

tpaterniti 04-05-2006 02:00 PM

This is absolutely true. I am working on a PS2 roster, but I will not even have it in any kind of presentable form until after the draft and free agency are over. Teams are adding players at a rate of 2-5 a week right now and it is nearly impossible to keep up with until it all settles down. Now I have a base roster I can send you around this weekend or so. I only have to update the secondary and kickers. All of the other positions are accurate as of 2 weeks ago. Herein lies the problem. By the time you go through each team's roster to check the positions, it's time to do it again. I don't have time to continually work on this. But I won't have to after the draft. My current roster for PS2 also has the maximum number of spots left to edit with some rookies already created (but I haven't done anything with their stats).

[email protected] for AR Max file

tpaterniti 04-21-2006 04:54 PM

I just posted one, sooner than I thought.