Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Hey Rickster.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=169373)

SoCal-Phenom 05-06-2006 03:36 PM

Hey Rickster....

Can you give me and exact link or exact AR file with the zero slider settings that u are currently using. I cant seem to find them on any of your posts. Plz. Thanx for the favor dude. Peace.

Rickster101 05-06-2006 04:20 PM

Re: Hey Rickster....

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
Can you give me and exact link or exact AR file with the zero slider settings that u are currently using. I cant seem to find them on any of your posts. Plz. Thanx for the favor dude. Peace.

Actually there is a such file for sliders the "Zero Sliders" and they're more of a theory and concept, what I would reccomend is DLing the sliders packaged with my 2K6 rosters they're set-up based on using the "Zero" sliders" and I've explained how they work in the thread but only posted what I use with the actual rosters found with them.

They're already posted but here they are incase you're having a hard time finding them these are basically what I used based on the "Zero" slider theory explained once again in the thread and I called them "SB" for Super Bowl because they'e the final settings I worked on and you can adjust them to you skill or likings!!!

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=159237

Holla Back ya'll :y220b::y11:
Rickster101