Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   CPU Vs CPU Sim roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=169888)

K22 05-12-2006 03:51 AM

CPU Vs CPU Sim roster

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all,

This is my roster for those of you who like CPU vs CPU games.....
I really got some accurate stats with these....
The base roster is Daflyboys' variation on Dan's rosters (Mar 06) with my personal edits (too numerous to list)
The slider settings are "zero" but with CPU+USER blocking at 20, coverage and pursuit at 40, tackle and fatigue at 4.....
injury and fumble are set to 15 each
Any feedback and\or questions would be welcomed....

enjoy

Rickster101 05-12-2006 04:23 AM

Re: CPU Vs CPU Sim roster

Quote:

Originally Posted by K22
Hey all,

This is my roster for those of you who like CPU vs CPU games.....
I really got some accurate stats with these....
The base roster is dansMar06 with my personal edits (too numerous to list)
The slider settings are "zero" but with CPU+USER blocking at 20, coverage and pursuit at 40, tackle at 4 and stamina at 3.....
injury and fumble are set to 15 each
Any feedback and\or questions would be welcomed....

enjoy

I'll give em' a look, I really, enjoy a good CPU vs CPU game and actually prefer it over most human opponets since I like seeing different teams play and I myself get into the Franchise thing but not too deep I really enjoy CPU match-ups so I'm down and will give em' a look I'm curious as to how these will play as far as your edits go.....soooo like I said I'll sure nuff give em' a look bro as time permits me to and get back to you.

P.S.

I see you're kinda new around here or not....in any case thanx for sharing your roster file with the members here and welcome to....."OS.....Da Spot" hope to hear more from you on these if you intend on keeping them update......or not its up to you.

Holla Back ya'll :y220b: :y11:
Rickster101

K22 05-12-2006 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101
I'll give em' a look, I really, enjoy a good CPU vs CPU game and actually prefer it over most human opponets since I like seeing different teams play and I myself get into the Franchise thing but not too deep I really enjoy CPU match-ups so I'm down and will give em' a look I'm curious as to how these will play as far as your edits go.....soooo like I said I'll sure nuff give em' a look bro as time permits me to and get back to you!

Rickster101

Thanks man,
Just one note though, the roster will not perform well in franchise since D is greatly downgraded due to the edits.......
If I get time later today, I'll try and post the edits!
I actually prefer to edit and test dan's rosters as the base so I won't be making any updates to this 2K6....
the only way I will have an update is when dan releases his 2K7 final opening day roster in september....sorry

Rickster101 05-12-2006 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K22
Thaks man,
Just one note though, the roster will not perform well in franchise since D is greatly downgraded due to the edits.......
If I get time later today, I'll try and post the edits!

I'm somewhat disappointed now thats a mighty big "Note" bro but if you work on em' abit you'll resolve that matter, as for the here and now you gotta because these are suppose to be Football Players and they do play D...so you gotta fix that bro, Football isn't just "O" you gotta have some "D" or its not "Football"...you can fix that and when you get some time check out the "Community Roster Thread" you might find something to help you resolve that matter about your "D" or lack of....like I said you can fix that.

Rickster101

K22 05-12-2006 04:56 AM

Quote:

I'm somewhat disappointed now thats a mighty big "Note" bro but if you work on em' abit you'll resolve that matter, as for the here and now you gotta because these are suppose to be Football Players and they do play D...so you gotta fix that bro, Football isn't just "O" you gotta have some "D" or its not "Football"...you can fix that and when you get some time check out the "Community Roster Thread" you might find something to help you resolve that matter about your "D" or lack of....like I said you can fix that.

Rickster101

Thanx for the advice, but in fact, the whole point of this roster set is for pure entertainment value (just to sit back, sim and watch TV style games during the offseason dry spell)
I promise this is not a cop out, just the truth.....
On the other hand, I have tried some User (coach mode) vs CPU with mixed results (more good than bad)

Rickster101 05-12-2006 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K22
Thanx for the advice, but in fact, the whole point of this roster set is for pure entertainment value (just to sit back, sim and watch TV style games during the offseason dry spell)
I promise this is not a cop out, just the truth.....
On the other hand, I have tried some User vs CPU with mixed results (more good than bad)

Interesting that you feel that way but they've got something you need and admitedly are lacking, oh well I'm sure you haven't seen them all in your short tenure here but they're available just like the one you've altered as in this one, at one time it had a pretty decent D IMO but that just my opinion and facts are facts as you've admitted yourself...you need to fix that D issue or not.

Time to sleep and say Goodnight and Gooday bro I'll keep in touch.

Rickster101

K22 05-12-2006 05:36 AM

Quote:

Interesting that you feel that way but they've got something you need and admitedly are lacking, oh well I'm sure you haven't seen them all in your short tenure here but they're available just like the one you've altered as in this one, at one time it had a pretty decent D IMO but that just my opinion and facts are facts as you've admitted yourself...you need to fix that D issue or not.

Time to sleep and say Goodnight and Gooday bro I'll keep in touch.

Rickster101

Ok....
But please just give them a try
CPU vs CPU,
7mn qtr,
normal speed,
sub in\sub out = 100%\75%

Trust me.......
and for info, I've been a member here for quite a while.....but originally as a guest.....and have tried and still currently use tons of rosters from here depending on the kind of game I want to play (be it CPU vs CPU, USER vs CPU or Franchise.....)

Rickster101 05-12-2006 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K22
Ok....
But please just give them a try
CPU vs CPU,
7mn qtr,
normal speed,
sub in\sub out = 100%\75%

Trust me.......
and for info, I've been a member here for quite a while.....but originally as a guest.....and have tried and still currently use tons of rosters from here depending on the kind of game I want to play (be it CPU vs CPU, USER vs CPU or Franchise.....)

Well I'm somewhat already ahead of you bro and if you've been around here awhile then you should know I'm probably one of the hardest hardcore guys to ever play this game and I'm pretty much old school playin' at ten (10) min quarters as a STANDARD for myself regardless and in doing that your rosters played a very realistic game actually generating the NFL averages for almost all stat catagorys, however I DID not use your slider recommendations but mine own adjusting accordingly and they played an almost flawless game except for the running game but I've only "Watched" about three (3) games and it appears to be, well you tell me....

P.Holmes......Att....17....yds...74...avg...4.4 Not bad huh? Now this....
L.Jordan.......Att....22....yds...57...avg...2.6

Ok but still, now lets see the backups and what they did using my sliders, your rosters shall we?

L.Johnson.....Att...15.....yds...55...avg...3.7 lovely ain't it?
J.Fargas.......Att...2.......yds...15...avg...7.5

Oh and heres the Icing on top of the cake....

PLAYS COUNT

Raiders....34 passing plays
Raiders....29 rushing plays

Chiefs.....39 passing plays
Chiefs.....35 rushing plays

By my math and NFL averages I'd say they were about as good as one could want them and I'll even throw in the math.

Pass distribution was great also with stats that were about spot on!

Total plays for Raiders "63" NFL averages about 60-70 something plays generated per game roughly "65" based on 15 min quarters soooo seven (7) min for me is waaaay to short the required time to get figures like this so I'd try 10 minutes since I've done the "Math" and now you can check the stats at ten (10) minutes since I did make time to look them over and "just give them a try" and guess what they're not bad but still if you're not gonna fix that D abit then I'd suggest using sliders to get these figures, oh I forgot the Cheifs had "74" plays total so everything on that end came out very,very well for these teams I've tested via watching games CPU vs CPU/TV/Watch Style, hell I did some awhile back you must have missed them or they're someplace in the data base here found via a search.

Heres a bonus....

K.Collins.....Rat...109.7...Com...18...Att...33... Pct...55
T.Collins.....Rat....70.9...Com...20...Att...37... Pct...54

I like em' but still if that D ain't right oh well somethings workin' here can you smell the cooking...smells pretty good actually but guys will have to "Season" to "Taste" via the sliders, I did and things look about spot on except for you know what...the numbers are good but still maybe I'm just seeing something eles but the number don't lie it is what it is and this is just my opinion backed up with some quick facts and figures documented here, check em' out ten (10) minutes bro especially for a CPU vs CPU game, I can see User vs Cpu thats a "Skill" thing against the "Machine" but against itself trust me anything less then 9-10 and it'll kill the numbers its generating now and they're like I said about spot on so thats it my overall review and they work for me so somethings in order here....Congradulations these are very realistic IMO with what I use and I'm sure guys who get into CPU vs CPU games will wanna try these out they're realy, really good so again thanx but work on that D or adjust the sliders, as for me I can just make slider adjustments and leave untouched they're that good almost as good as mine and surpassing them in some phases of the game yours are great IMO. :nchuck:

Rickster101