Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Will they fix Michigan's helmet for the 360 version??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=170735)

Quint75 05-24-2006 12:44 AM

Will they fix Michigan's helmet for the 360 version???

Hard to believe they could mess up what is arguable the most recognizable helmet in the sport of college football. Screenshots show that the stripes are too far apart at the front of the helmet. How can they get that wrong after getting the current gen's version right for years? That's just lazy. And for something as identifiable as the winged helmet, it's not the same as nitpicking about sock or shoe colors. I hope to heck they fix it.

GatorBait 05-24-2006 12:46 AM

Re: Will they fix Michigan's helmet for the 360 version???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quint75
Hard to believe they could mess up what is arguable the most recognizable helmet in the sport of college football. Screenshots show that the stripes are too far apart at the front of the helmet. How can they get that wrong after getting the current gen's version right for years? That's just lazy. And for something as identifiable as the winged helmet, it's not the same as nitpicking about sock or shoe colors. I hope to heck they fix it.

Is it possible for you to post a couple of pics so we can compare them? I wasn't aware that they looked off for 360.

Quint75 05-24-2006 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorBait
Is it possible for you to post a couple of pics so we can compare them? I wasn't aware that they looked off for 360.

They were floating around a little while back. I don't have a link, but let's just say if you are a Michigan fan, or even a real college football fan, it's easy to see that the helmet markings are off. And to me it's inexcusable.

kneebon5 05-24-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

They were floating around a little while back. I don't have a link, but let's just say if you are a Michigan fan, or even a real college football fan, it's easy to see that the helmet markings are off. And to me it's inexcusable.

im a husker fan and i thought it looked really really bad. kinda sad if they dont fix that. but it is a W.I.P. so who knows

GatorBait 05-24-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

I'm sure I could tell if I saw them (I'm pretty darn familiar with Michigan since I'm a Buckeyes fan:woot:), but I just haven't see the next-gen pictures with Michigan in them yet.

Anaxamander 05-24-2006 12:08 PM

Thread is useless without pics.

coogrfan 05-24-2006 12:21 PM

Dame 05-24-2006 12:34 PM

wow thats horrible